• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AniMoto

Squeaky

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rebecca
Last Name
Reed
AniMoto. It's a new web-based service that will take your pictures and music and turn them into seriously fun videos. You just choose the pics and the song and it does the rest for you.

The free version only offers 30 second videos, so I tried it and came up with this:

Considering how much I enjoy making slideshows out of the pictures I take, I think it might be worth the $30 annual fee - but for those of you that might want to make just one or two shows a year, they offer $3 per show if you don't want the whole annual package.

(I'm not affiliated with AniMoto, I just think it's a cool service and will probably be using it a lot)

:shock:

I could not watch more than about 30 seconds of that before feeling ill... Can you control the speed at which it switches images around? I actually like to have a few seconds to look at the images. Otherwise it is just a blur to music :shrug: On the other hand though, it might be useful as a promotional tool where all you want is fleeting images to draw people in...

Yeah, it kinda feeds into the MTV/ADD crowd. I don't think there's a speed setting, but it did say that it analyzes the beat of the music to "fit". I guess if you used a slower song it might not be as dizzying?

Back