• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Concours 1400 Farkel Log

Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Johnson
CalSci, Heli Bars, Tank Protector, 2Bros Pipe, Phil's Luggage Rack, GIVI E52, GIVI Back Rest, GIVI Light Kit that's it for now.
For details on these farkels visit my QuickSilver Farkel Log.

Hope this helps.:wave:

Last edited:
Sooo... how does it sound? Can you tell any seat of the pants difference with the pipe? When is the first big trip? :trust:

I replaced the pipe the day after the 600 service. So, I’m not so sure how the 2Bros pipe may have affected the performance. I can tell you the performance is as good (most likely better) than stock.

If you like stealth mode, then this is not the pipe for you. I like to hear the bike sing out, loud and clear when I give it commands. I also like it to be polite when I don’t want to disturb others.

I like cagers to hear me coming and now they do. It is not so loud as it is deep at normal slow acceleration with traffic. But, when you grab a handful and the RPMs climb, then everybody knows it.

I really did not like the looks of the stock pipe to begin with. The weight difference is amazing. I could not believe how much the stock pipe weighed. I’m not sure but it seems like I read that you loose about 15 pounds of weight when you replace the stock muffler.

Then there is the grin factor. It’s off the chart. This is exactly what I wanted in a new pipe.

I’m taking her out for a three day ride Thursday. I’ll be interested to get a report from the guy who follows me and see if it is too loud at highway speeds (from the rear/following position).
:sun:

Back