• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Suzuki air filter on backorder

Roy

Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Seems you can't buy anything for this bike that it does not take a while. The air filter has been on backorder for 2 weeks now. I did not really need one but went ahead and ordered one since I swapped a RM-Z450 front brake rotor I no longer needed and had already paid for. To date no ETA on the air filter from Suzuki. I am at almost 6k miles and had no intention of changing it until 10k miles so I will wait patiently.:rider:

I get a lot of that crap through Bike Bandit and it's never taken more than a week to get in. I wait until I need a few items to save a bit on shipping.

Is there a UNI out for the Bandit? I like them a lot, not a K&N fan in the least

You may want to ask your dealer to check again. I just called a dealer and the warehouse has them in stock.

I've got two (2) listed over on eBay since I don't need them now that I have a K&N. They are Suzuki Genuine Parts that I ordered just to bulk up an order since I needed a front engine mount nut and bolt.

If you don't want to buy them there, I did order them online from Suzuki of Oakland who had reasonable prices & mailing costs. They were fast to ship from California to Hawaii. If your local dealer doesn't have it, check them out.

Aloha,
Huladog

For street bikes I don't really mind the K&N filters, but for the dirt I prefer Unifilters over anyone else. Why wait on OEM when you can get aftermarket that is washable and reusable?

For street bikes I don't really mind the K&N filters, but for the dirt I prefer Unifilters over anyone else. Why wait on OEM when you can get aftermarket that is washable and reusable?

I only do OEM truck and streetbike except dirt Twin Air.

Back