• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SHNF Wed. 4/9

phm14

Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Last Name
McCann
Pending they reopen the trails....Kellys Pond around 10:30. Let's RIDE!!!:rider:

I havn't rode the East side in awhile & have been wanting to... I'll be off Thursday, Friday & Saturday but need to replace a leaking clutch cover gasket on my bike (I'll prolly do it Thursday & try to ride Fri. or Sat.) I dont think it rained much so hopefully it'l be open soon.

Just called & they've already reopened the trails:clap: Wed. is still looking good for me. Fri. might work, depending on what I can get done-have to play that by ear. I'm picking up my daughter @ 6pm Fri. & she stays through Sunday.
Edit: Just checked the forecast and if its not better by tomorrow I may be tempted to bump it up to Tues. Right now it calls for 30% Wed. & Thurs., then clearing for the weekend. CCP is worse...but still clear by the weekend:sun:

Back