• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I go back to the Dr Wednesday

Reaction score
First Name
James
Last Name
Pritchard
Hopefully he'll tell me that I won't need surgery and that my leg is healing fast enough.

I'd be lying if I wasn't nervous.

-James

hey man. good luck. don't discount positive thinking. i know it sounds like bull &^*(. but i think the human body is able to will itself better.

Worst part is probably the waiting and the what if's.
Nervous is normal. Hang in there!

Hoping all comes out well.

I was sitting in the orthopedist's office this morning with my daughter (minor back problems) and saw several people walk in with walking type cast/boots on and couldn't help but think of you. So I took the opportunity to pray. Hope the news is good on Wed. Keep us posted.

Thanks guys, I'm just tired of not being able to live my active ways again. Golf, basketball, just going out for no reason.

Best wishes, James. Gosh, I totally hate that you're having so many complications.

:(

In addition to the posititve thinking advice you've already received (which I, too, believe has tons of practical value), I'd also suggest taking a look at how nutritious and healthy your diet is. Cutting out all fast food and junk snacks for vitamin shakes, protein drinks, and lots of fresh fruits and vegetables can go a long way toward helping an injury heal. It can also help you stave off the blues when you're feeling cooped-up or depressed.

God bless you, dude. Hang in there. :sun:

Once again thanks y'all!

I won't lie I eat a burger every now and then, but I normally eat moderately healthy. I gained a lot of weight after the broken leg which I blame to inactivity.

Tomorrow is the day, I'll let y'all know.

-James

i'm at the office now guys just got my x rays now i'm waiting on the dr to come in. i feel good about it probably thanks to y'all i just hope i'm not getting my hopes up

Well, sorry I didn't post sooner, the minute the Dr. put yesterday's x ray up with last months, my untrained eyes could tell what the verdict was.

No more crutches and no need of surgery at this point! Thanks everyone, proof that prayer works!

-James

Awesome!! Still have to do any physical therapy?

win_button.jpg

That's right! That means that when I get home tonight at 11 I'm gonna take off on the Kawasaki. And I can make the Iraan rally.

You've been off the bike for some time now. Please take it easy until you get back your groove ;-)

You've been off the bike for some time now. Please take it easy until you get back your groove ;-)

Yeah I plan on going around the loop a couple times tonight, maybe going to Sonic getting a drink and going home. My buddy is off work so I'm sure he'll ride his busa with me.

Man that is great news! Praise God ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now please be careful today on the bike. Well...everyday that is. :rider:

Back