• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lake Hill Motors

Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Anyone around here familar with Lake Hill Motors out in Corinth, MS?

A friend of mine is the the process of buying an FJR out there, and in the process it sounds like they have some excellt VFR prices! Things are looking pretty good and I just need to decide on color, but was curious if anyone here and any words off wisdom before I lock in with these guys.

Never heard of them. Get the Silver!!! :-P

I lived in Memphis for ~12 years ... Corinth, Ms is just south of there. They offer straight up $1000 off on VFRs, and have left over 02s for 7999. Seem to be a great dealership, so I'm checking into them.

I looked into them a few years ago when I thought I'd be getting a YZF600R. They have amazing prices. I've heard of people buying from them and trailering the bike back to TX. I guess the registration process would be the same. Supposedly LHM won't charge you tax if you're out of state, and you pay when you apply for the title here.

Yeah, Brian, that's the deal. The can't ship the bike to you or Honda gets mad (supposedly), but if you trailer home, you pay sales tax and registration here instead. Figure they're offering $7999 for a brand new leftover '02, or 8999 for a silver '03 (the one I'm drooling over) ... since I have family up that way, its not out of my way at all, and haven't found anyone here who wants to match their prices.

I bought my '02 R6 from Lake Hill in Oct 2001. They are a great dealership compared to these crooks where I live. I would have bought my '03 VFR from them but they said Honda would'nt let them ship a bike and I did'nt feel like making that 7 hour drive again. I looked around in the Cycle Trader and talked to a buddy of mine from up in Ponca City and he told me about a place in Bartlesville which is only about 3 hours from me. $8799.00 OTD for a '03 red VFR non-ABS and then you pay the TT&L when you get back to Texas. These Aholes where I live wanted 10 grand for the same bike. :angryfir: I highly recommend Lake Hill or Bartlesville both. :bigokay:

Back