• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Custom ear plugs w/speakers by Ear,Inc

mff

Reaction score
About $200- after using them for a couple of trips- I listed them on some forum's as the best gear I had ever bought.
Now! after having them repaired four times and they don't work again after just a couple of uses!
my opinion they are a poor value! Don't waste your money on the speaker, just get the ear plugs as they do perform well.

MFF

Too bad you had issues. I've had mine for over 2 years and they continue to work great. If they went kablooey, I'd buy another pair ASAP.

Maybe you can get a credit towards another pair if you let them know your issue?

Good luck.

I got some Challenger Ms from the earplugstore.com, they also cost about $200 and have worked pretty well. I had one speaker pull out of the plug after I pulled on the cord, but it went right back in. Been real happy with the attenuation as well as the sound.

Tex

I've got a set of Q-Jays coming in... I'll post up my impression of them for m/c use in a few weeks.

About $200- after using them for a couple of trips- I listed them on some forum's as the best gear I had ever bought.
Now! after having them repaired four times and they don't work again after just a couple of uses!
my opinion they are a poor value! Don't waste your money on the speaker, just get the ear plugs as they do perform well.

MFF

Big Ears seem to be a favorite on The IBMWR list. My wife bought a pair last year at the Chicago MC Show and has had nothing but praise for them. She had a pair from another vendor that only lasted a few trips and they wanted too much to repair them.

I just bought a pair of Big Ears after a friend of mine recommended them. Went to the Houston MC show and met both of the owners and was impressed.

I will let you know. :sun:

Back