• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Moab

Awesome... :clap:

I would love to ride out there, but fear it is well beyond my skill level :doh:

Scott,

Dont let the pictures fool you. Moab has wild to mild and it is ALL good. The scenery is the biggest draw. You dont ride on the edge of cliffs all day. Ive been many times. Ive taken dedicated trail bikes and large dualsports and always had fun.

That looks like soooo much fun and challenging to boot! Some of that stuff looks down right scary and straight down!! Thanks for the report. :clap:

Oh man, I soooo miss that place.

This image nearly stopped my heart:
HPIM0057.jpg

Awesome... :clap:

I would love to ride out there, but fear it is well beyond my skill level :doh:

Scott:

I'll ditto what Gene said. There is everything you can imagine there, from heartstopping singletrack to graded 2x4 dirt roads. The place is huge and you can usually find a way around anything that you do not want to tackle.

With fuel cost being what it is, it makes sense to gather a bunch of folks for the trip. It is 17 hours from DFW to Moab and there is a bunch of good windshield scenery between here and there. Gene and I have been there a number of times and it is always in our mind to return.

Back