• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Shnf 4/16

phm14

Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Last Name
McCann
Well, my quest to Understand the Sand continues. 63 miles on the ODO out on the west side yesterday. 1st time with no get-offs, but got really close several times. Did accidentally blow off the trail a couple times, but if I don't fall down, it don't count. Still slow and sloppy, but every once in awhile I'll hit one of those deep sandy turns and it feels like I'm starting to do the right thing. I guess if it were easy, anybody could do it;-) I do think it's helping my riding in other conditions, for sure.
The trails were as dry as I've seen them since they reopened. Mud holes drying nicely and sand getting deeper. The trail work this past weekend produced another bridge & a culvert crossing. Teeds, do you know what kind of turnout there was? Many thanks to those who participated:thumb:

Back