• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Suzuki top case ordered...

Reaction score
Hi everybody....I just ordered my topcase, mounting bracket, back rest and insert from my local suzuki dealer. Bracket is on back order. Cant wait to get the stuff. Onieda Suzuki had the best prices but my dealer matched their prices.....:rider:

Last edited:
I had ordered mine without the insert and didnt realize that you need the insert to hold the reflectors on, so i got it as well, when you get it,[the case] it comes with white paper behind the red reflectors, I got rid of the paper and put some refective tape in place of it, auto supply, white or silver then trim it to fit, without the bright background [tape] the red lenses are dull, The case works great and comes off with push of a button, the case was on back order when i ordered mine but came in after a about a week and a half from the dealer.

Got the black pad but I think it will be cramped with it. So far my adult kid like it without. The curve of the truck is very comfortable.
Erik

Back