PDA

View Full Version : Crooked Creek 4/19 - Video!

gotdurt
04-22-2008, 09:26 AM
Awesome day! Started of really slick and sloppy, but dried out pretty well by noon, especially on the bike-only trails. By the late afternoon, the trails were perfect!

The official TORCH video for the ride:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6835953789191058539&hl=en
If it comes up large and ugly, click the down-arrow in the lower right
of the viewer and click "original size".

Yes, the second rider I'm chasing is on a KLR, and he's chasing a KTM 300XC :shock:

WoodButcher
04-22-2008, 10:19 AM
Awesome day! Started of really slick and sloppy, but dried out pretty well by noon, especially on the bike-only trails. By the late afternoon, the trails were perfect!

The official TORCH video for the ride:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6835953789191058539&hl=en
If it comes up large and ugly, click the down-arrow in the lower right
of the viewer and click "original size".

Yes, the second rider I'm chasing is on a KLR, and he's chasing a KTM 300XC :shock:

If you do make the meeting tonight and can bring that and other footage, I'll put it up on the TV.

gotdurt
04-22-2008, 10:25 AM
If you do make the meeting tonight and can bring that and other footage, I'll put it up on the TV.
Doh! Didn't think about that... I haven't recorded it back to tape yet, plus I didn't think to bring the camera with me (I'll be coming over straight from work).

budzrex
04-22-2008, 11:01 AM
Nice video

WoodButcher
04-22-2008, 01:05 PM
Doh! Didn't think about that... I haven't recorded it back to tape yet, plus I didn't think to bring the camera with me (I'll be coming over straight from work).

I'll have the pc hooked to the tv if you have a higher res version with you. put it on a flash drive or a cd. Otherwise, no big deal. We'll put something else on. I think the Google version will suffer on the big screen.

gotdurt
04-22-2008, 01:18 PM
Nope, the only size version I've made so far is the one on Google. I'm going to make a full res copy, just haven't had time to do it yet (I always test it on a web version to see if any adjustments need to be made).

I'm on the bike today, maybe I can just run circles in your back yard and make a bunch of roost and noise for atmosphere? Live entertainment :trust: