• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Crooked Creek 4/19 - Video!

Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Fry
Awesome day! Started of really slick and sloppy, but dried out pretty well by noon, especially on the bike-only trails. By the late afternoon, the trails were perfect!

The official TORCH video for the ride:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6835953789191058539&hl=en
If it comes up large and ugly, click the down-arrow in the lower right
of the viewer and click "original size".

Yes, the second rider I'm chasing is on a KLR, and he's chasing a KTM 300XC :shock:

Awesome day! Started of really slick and sloppy, but dried out pretty well by noon, especially on the bike-only trails. By the late afternoon, the trails were perfect!

The official TORCH video for the ride:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6835953789191058539&hl=en
If it comes up large and ugly, click the down-arrow in the lower right
of the viewer and click "original size".

Yes, the second rider I'm chasing is on a KLR, and he's chasing a KTM 300XC :shock:

If you do make the meeting tonight and can bring that and other footage, I'll put it up on the TV.

If you do make the meeting tonight and can bring that and other footage, I'll put it up on the TV.
Doh! Didn't think about that... I haven't recorded it back to tape yet, plus I didn't think to bring the camera with me (I'll be coming over straight from work).

Doh! Didn't think about that... I haven't recorded it back to tape yet, plus I didn't think to bring the camera with me (I'll be coming over straight from work).

I'll have the pc hooked to the tv if you have a higher res version with you. put it on a flash drive or a cd. Otherwise, no big deal. We'll put something else on. I think the Google version will suffer on the big screen.

Nope, the only size version I've made so far is the one on Google. I'm going to make a full res copy, just haven't had time to do it yet (I always test it on a web version to see if any adjustments need to be made).

I'm on the bike today, maybe I can just run circles in your back yard and make a bunch of roost and noise for atmosphere? Live entertainment :trust:

Back