• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hemibee...

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Krzeszkiewicz
Tony, I just got back from Calgary and got my forks and shock back. I'll start putting it back together, uh, everything, this weekend... I decided to remove, clean and lube everything since it wasn't going anywhere. Hopefully you haven't missed your crate too badly. Thanks again.

Tony, I just got back from Calgary and got my forks and shock back. I'll start putting it back together, uh, everything, this weekend... I decided to remove, clean and lube everything since it wasn't going anywhere. Hopefully you haven't missed your crate too badly. Thanks again.

I thought you've been awfully quiet lately Bob, get it together before it gets too hot to ride. If you need anything "holla".

Not missing it one bit... take your time and do it right. :thumb:

So when we headed to Cherokee to test it?

Got most of it assembled today. I should have it finished this week. Too many other things to do tomorrow, one being the opera, then watching MotoGP when I get home. It's off the crate at least. Looking forward to riding with reworked suspenders. I'll need to get the sag set, with some help. Kinda hard to do that one solo.

So when we headed to Cherokee to test it?
The question is: When can you get a weekend off?

If it weren't for Mama's day next weekend, I'd say then for a ride. Today would've been great. Perfect weather. Maybe I can get a night ride on Tuesday in SHNF while the wife in is Lafayette for work.

Got most of it assembled today. I should have it finished this week. Too many other things to do tomorrow, one being the opera, then watching MotoGP when I get home. It's off the crate at least. Looking forward to riding with reworked suspenders. I'll need to get the sag set, with some help. Kinda hard to do that one solo.

The question is: When can you get a weekend off?

If it weren't for Mama's day next weekend, I'd say then for a ride. Today would've been great. Perfect weather. Maybe I can get a night ride on Tuesday in SHNF while the wife in is Lafayette for work.

I'm off next weekend but like you said it's Mama's Day so most couldn't ride Sunday and the Willis High School Baseball Banquet/BBQ is Saturday afternoon followed by the wife's family annual Mama' Day Weekend BBQ (also Saturday afternoon) so that knocks us out of riding then. We could miss the family get together but not the baseball banquet. Sunday for us might be possible but...

My next weekend off is Memorial Day weekend, I'll be off Saturday and Sunday returning to work Monday night. I don't know of anything planned at this time but we usually don't head out on the highway for that weekend since there is usually an extra load of drunks out driving. But with the price of gas maybe they will do their drinking at home this year.......

Nah. Put it here deliberately so the peanut gallery could chime in.;-)

And we did! :mrgreen:

Memorial weekend is a possibility. Might want to stay the night there too. It'll give some of the others some time to see if they want in for that weekend too.

Back