• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Black Oem Windscreen

rworm

Reaction score
Did this yesterday and thought it was a great lookin finished product
bandit134.jpg

bandit135.jpg

bandit136.jpg

rworm:mrgreen:

It works better than stock.;-)

Did you remove the edging and paint it black?

Where did you get the Suzuki decal? dealer or off the OEM screen?

Bike looks good:clap:

It works better than stock.;-)

Did you remove the edging and paint it black?

Where did you get the Suzuki decal? dealer or off the OEM screen?

Bike looks good:clap:
Thanks Roy
This is the factory fairing took off and inside painted black over sticker/It looks even better in person:rider:
rworm

Thanks Roy
This is the factory fairing took off and inside painted black over sticker/It looks even better in person:rider:
rworm

okay I thought you added the Suzuki DB screen. The Suzuki DB comes with a tint but not as dark as yours.

Looks Good RWORM. Where did you get your tank protector? I would like to get one...

Thanks.....JYKL

Yes, very nice work, indeed. I'm not too sure about the view from a fully tucked position, though:

Solid_Black.gif

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Looks good man, I was thinking about using some spray on tint that I've seen people use on other forums, but I'm sure your way is cheaper and it looks really good! :clap:

worm, dont let this go to your head, but the blacked out shield looks right, as well the rest of your bike. its all good!

Which Paint did you use? I like it too. That will also help keep the orange tach needle from fading, cool work again Worm.

well i did mine and it looks great in front but kinda powdery or flat looking on the back, I couldnt find the fusion so i went with low gloss, If it gets on my nerves to much ill try something else, after 3-4 coats i did a little wet sand with the fine black 300 i think and that helped some, I even tried a coat of gloss but that looked bad and i went back to the other....It looks really good on the sonoma red Bandit and they dont call me copy-cat for nothing...I have no shame. Thanks for the idea Worm.

i didnt realise it before, but thats you in the mirror, right?
holding the camera taking the shot from behind it, as your friend tries to lean out of camera view.

neat.

Back