• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello! Long time lurker and Bandit Owner

jeffo

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Jeff here from Killen, Alabama. I have been looking on here since December and enjoy reading all the posts. I have a 2007 Red Bandit I purchased it in Huntsville, Alabama last October and I really enjoy the bike. I have owned around twenty bikes over my riding years. This one is one of my favorites. I may not post much but ill be reading and learning from all of you.

Welcome.

I mostly just read too. There are some incredible experts here, very knowledgeable with unbelievable skills in metal working (not me - not one little bit). I've learned a lot from these experts and am hungry for more :eat:

I'm not sure about the mods I might want to pursue, Ive done handle bar extensions (rox risers) and put flush mount blinkers in the front - but that's NOTHING compared to some of the folks on this forum.

I'm still a bit reluctant to even put a slip on exhaust system, this bike seems pretty darn nice just stock, and I'd hate to mess it up.

Anyway, just wanted to say welcome and let you know that there are probably many of us just reading in awe and with fascination. :mrgreen:

Welcome! Great folks here - great environment! Loads of knowledge about the Bandit.

Good choice on picking the fastest color!

Someone's going to gig you for not posting pictures, so let me be the first - show us pictures!

:rider:

Welcome Jeffo.

Most excellent choice of mototcycle my friend. Like you, I bought my Sonoma Red 2007 Bandit 1250S last October. Welcome to the TWT site and you will find some real nice folks on here.

:pirate: :flip: :patriot:

Someone's going to gig you for not posting pictures, so let me be the first - show us pictures!
I'm usually that someone. Post some pics! Even if they're of the slower Red Bandits! :mrgreen:

Here's one in Fast Black:
282628674.jpg

Back