• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Blue Goose - Addison, TX

Gilk51

Reaction score
First Name
Charles ("Chuck")
Last Name
Gibke
Recommended by a friend:

What? A restaurant in Addison (Tex-Mex, not obvious from the name)
A sport bike hangout on Tuesday nights

Where:
14920 Midway Rd.
Addison, TX 75001
(972)726-8771
http://www.thebluegoose.com

When: Tuesday nights, GSXR city!

Directions: A block south of Belt Line Road on Midway Road in Addison, east side of Midway. Kind of hidden among trees and hedges. I passed it twice, trying to follow bikes, but they were coming and going every which way.

Other reference from last summer:
http://www.twtex.com/viewtopic.php?t=1608

Anyone visit there regularly?

Last edited:
Blue Goose

I was a semi regular there a few years ago.Fun crowd,cold beer , and very good food. Lots of sport bikes and the owner provided lots of parking and no hassles for the bikers.

I think there is another Blue Goose that tailors to the Harley/cruiser crowd.

Kim and I were regulars there a few years ago also. It's a great crowd.

We only stopped going becuse of schedule conflicts.

Pete

They have a website but it is not very active. I am a member on their forum and last time I checked, there had been no new posts in several months.

Adios,

Re: The Blue Goose

How is the food there? I will be in Addison tomorrow.

Also, could someone edit the title of the first post in this thread so the town is included?

We (TSBA) do that every Tuesday night... on the cooler nights, I skip it though, as we head over to Starbucks at B&N @ Park/Preston at 9pm anyhow :)

That explains something - I kept hearing about the sportbike scene there but when I was in town and visited all I saw was Kustom Krome. I was at the "other" Blue Goose on Greenville Ave !

Just as well, there was a very cool scooter crowd right across the street who even bought me a pint at their Irish pub. They said they watched me pull up, look around in confusion, then come across the street to their pub. I guess the pint was a reward for what must have been a heckuva hilarious double take on my part!
:chug:

Dave.

mlinkibikr said:
That explains something - I kept hearing about the sportbike scene there but when I was in town and visited all I saw was Kustom Krome. I was at the "other" Blue Goose on Greenville Ave !

I think that there is a third Blue Goose in Plano/Addison but I don't think they have a particular bike following.

mlinkibikr said:
Just as well, there was a very cool scooter crowd right across the street who even bought me a pint at their Irish pub. They said they watched me pull up, look around in confusion, then come across the street to their pub.

Do you remember the name of the scooter place? I have heard of the scooter gatherings elsewhere but need to match names...

Gilk51 said:
I think that there is a third Blue Goose in Plano/Addison but I don't think they have a particular bike following.

There is one in Plano ... Preston and Park I believe?

They also have dedicated bike parking. I'm not aware of a special bike night there, but there's almost always a couple bikes parked out front in the bike area.

The scooter crowd that hung out across the street from the Blue Goose was on Greenville Ave a few blocks south of Mockingbird. I don't remember the name of it but they served a good Guiness.

Oh man, Blue Goose is just down the road from me and has great Mexican food. I am kinda picky when it comes to Mex food, but they are right on. I also like spicy (think Thai!), so i loved the Goose Eggs, their take on the stuffed jalapeno. i guess i should kick over (that's right, KICK!) the Bonnie and take her on down one night. i never knew about the tues bike night thing...

Back