• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

here we go again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Name
James
Last Name
Pritchard
Looks like I'm getting surgery in the first week of June, I'll post more info when I get it.

I'm tired of this crap, add in girl trouble and this sucks.

So does this mean you and the mach1 are gonna share the same OR to save time???

I hope things start to look up for you buddy.

So does this mean you and the mach1 are gonna share the same OR to save time???

I hope things start to look up for you buddy.

wow... all of this stuff going on I forgot about the Mach 1. I need to focus on that to keep me pre-ocupied

I hope things look up too

And dude, most girls are trouble. When they become more trouble than their worth, walk away. Thats just my 1/50th of a dollar. Trust me been there done that, let the crazy broad keep the t-shirt.

Just focus on getting yourself and the mach 1 rebuilt. What are you gonna get surgery for this time? Is it something new, or a follow-up procedure?

they are gonna d a bone graft from my hip and place it on my fracture which his not healed per the results of a ct scan.

i'm just ready to get it over with. three weeks ago i would have known erica would be there with me and wait in the waiting room while i was in the operating room. now i'm not so sure time will tell.

while i was in california a month ago she hooked back up with her ex for a night. long story short she's pregnant and back with him.

how does that same stuff happen to me twice? lol

mainly because youre a pretty good dude, from what I've seen, and unfortunately, there are people who take advantage of that. Not everyone in the world is a positive force.

i try to be anyway. i've been rude to one girl but i believe she deserved it.

i don't wanna be rude to erica she's a good girl that made a mistake

My 2 cents....If this was me, I'd worry about myself first and get healthy. then get the car fixed. You have the rest of your life to have "girl issues". Sometimes you have to let the nice guy have his time then deal with others.

i try to be anyway. i've been rude to one girl but i believe she deserved it.

i don't wanna be rude to erica she's a good girl that made a mistake

Famous last words... Sounds like unneeded stress while your trying to heal up.

Tell her to hit the road, there are plenty of women around & no logic in staying attached to one that is unfaithful.

Sorry to be blunt; Good luck, prayers... Will do

thanks guys.

state farm called yesterday and they are gonna fix the stang.

turns out i was wrong about erica getting back with her ex. she still wants to hang out with me and get closer to me so i'll just take it easy on that.

i'm just ready for the surgery to come and go

thanks guys.

state farm called yesterday and they are gonna fix the stang.

turns out i was wrong about erica getting back with her ex. she still wants to hang out with me and get closer to me so i'll just take it easy on that.

i'm just ready for the surgery to come and go

Get well and take good care of yourself.

I know you didn't ask but the girl thing...run away. You only get so many gentle nudges about problem relationships before the BIG problems come and you're all messed up. Like many have said, it doesn't get better when it starts out with cheating.

thanks guys.

She pregnant with the other dude's baby? Either way I smell trouble. You are way to young to settle for anything like that. Keep fishing for the right one and you will know when that happens.

She pregnant with the other dude's baby? Either way I smell trouble. You are way to young to settle for anything like that. Keep fishing for the right one and you will know when that happens.

agreed.

i don't see what it'll hurt to be her friend. especially since she told me she loves me and needs me during this hard time in her life

side note: i'm posting all this with my cell phone while i'm treaveling through arkansas in my work truck. y'all are helping this trip not suck. illinois here i come

also, erica is not near as bad as brittany. erica has a good job, great personality, christian, ambition, she's intelligent and is not a crack whore

i don't see what it'll hurt to be her friend. especially since she told me she loves me and needs me during this hard time in her life

Key word, FRIEND. She may be tossing the "L" word around very casually and make sure you treat it as such. She may claim she needs you around, but, it's not your child, and therefore not your responsibility to help her, and this has the potential to be a major emotional drain on you. If you can help her out of the kindness of your heart, and that's awesome, todo respecto, but make sure you focus on making you happy first. I think all of us don't want to see you get burned.

side note: i'm posting all this with my cell phone while i'm treaveling through arkansas in my work truck. y'all are helping this trip not suck. illinois here i come

Glad we can help.
also, erica is not near as bad as brittany. erica has a good job, great personality, christian, ambition, she's intelligent and is not a crack whore
One may appear nicer than the other, but it could be one is better at hiding her psychoness(made up word) than the other. Being Christian has nothing to do with being a good person (I've known many a "christian" person who paid little more than lip service to actually acting like a Christian). She may not have the most noble of intentions in being around you at this point. Lets face it, you've got a good job, good money, plenty of cool toys, you're not a flaming [butthead], and you're a lot kinder than most guys out there. IF you're looking for love, get the Ferrari and not a fixer-upper (please dont take offense :duck:)

I dont know the status of y'alls relationship when she slept with her "ex" but I would take it as a sign that she doesnt take things very seriously. and furthermore, if she is still talking to this "ex" I would be very leery of her and her intentions, and now that she is pregnant with his child, she may have to deal with him even more frequently. I know a lot of this is not what you want to hear, but more than a few of us wear scars from those battles. I would step back and clear my head if I were you. If you're gonna be in Illinois take the distance as a period to step out of the situation and analyze it a little more rationally. I dont want to sound like a jerk, but, I've seen what happens and all its gonna do it hurt, alot. It seems that you deserve a lot better than what you've been getting.

I wish I could have some more positive words to provide, but this is just setting off all sorts of warning bells and whistles to me.

Last edited:
yeah illinois is nice. i think tomorrow after work i'm gonna sit by the pool with a small bottle of jack and a couple coca colas.

either way it'll be interesting to see what happens in the next few months

I couldn't agree with Oscar more! He has hit it spot on.

I've been reading all the posts about this girl and I have to say that, honey, it's time to let her go and move on.

You have confessed (to us) that you have feelings for her, but she does not seem to have the same level of feelings for you. So now you're doing the "friend" thing but that's very hard when one person has more than friend feelings.

I'm sorry, but it sounds like this girl needs to take a few steps back and get all her stuff together. On one hand she's stringing you along and on the other she's sleeping with her ex-boyfriend and getting pregnant.

Ask yourself this: If you had/have true feelings of love for this girl, would you go off and sleep with another girl and get her pregnant?

I hope this doesn't sound too harsh because I don't mean for it too. You have a lot going on in your life without the added complications of this girl. And there are so many girls out there that aren't stringing guys along and/or sleeping around. Many girls that have their life together and are looking for a loving relationship. Why waste your time with a girl that does not feel the same way you do? And that now is pregnant with another man's child?

You deserve better than that.

Good luck with the surgery. I hope everything goes smoothly and your recovery is quick!

There has to be thousands more women out there without the baggage and drama. Pay attention to those nagging little fears about a relationship. They are usually spot on. Always remember division by two never seems to work out to half in court. I always tell myself that had I just killed her, I'd be out of prison by now. :-P

Just take care of yourself and concentrate on getting back to proper health. To be honest, I'd write off women for right now if I were you -- especially ones who are already knocked up with some other dude's kid. You have enough to focus your attention on without being some chick's doormat in the process.

After this surgery, you and I are gonna sit down over a beer and go through the correct process for sorting through women. I'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong.

:trust: :lol2: :trust: :lol2: :trust:

Take care, kid. Keep us posted. :thumb:

I couldn't agree with Oscar more! He has hit it spot on.

I've been reading all the posts about this girl and I have to say that, honey, it's time to let her go and move on.

You have confessed (to us) that you have feelings for her, but she does not seem to have the same level of feelings for you. So now you're doing the "friend" thing but that's very hard when one person has more than friend feelings.

I'm sorry, but it sounds like this girl needs to take a few steps back and get all her stuff together. On one hand she's stringing you along and on the other she's sleeping with her ex-boyfriend and getting pregnant.

Ask yourself this: If you had/have true feelings of love for this girl, would you go off and sleep with another girl and get her pregnant?

I hope this doesn't sound too harsh because I don't mean for it too. You have a lot going on in your life without the added complications of this girl. And there are so many girls out there that aren't stringing guys along and/or sleeping around. Many girls that have their life together and are looking for a loving relationship. Why waste your time with a girl that does not feel the same way you do? And that now is pregnant with another man's child?

You deserve better than that.

Good luck with the surgery. I hope everything goes smoothly and your recovery is quick!
+ like a million

Well said...I could see the red flags from Burleson, but you were better spoken than me.

Just take care of yourself and concentrate on getting back to proper health. To be honest, I'd write off women for right now if I were you -- especially ones who are already knocked up with some other dude's kid. You have enough to focus your attention on without being some chick's doormat in the process.

After this surgery, you and I are gonna sit down over a beer and go through the correct process for sorting through women. I'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong.

:trust: :lol2: :trust: :lol2: :trust:

Take care, kid. Keep us posted. :thumb:

I think we oughta get a conference call going on this one Tim.

Tim Kreitz, the Lady's Man.

tim_meadows_the_ladies_man_002.jpg

oh yeah

wow i'm pretty sure y'all must think i'm an idiot.

i've been talking to her some today and everything is ok. she's not with the ex that was him being a *********. my plan is to just be a friend. she needs someone to help her through her hard time (yeah i know she made it for herself). and she said she's gonna be in the hospital with me and wait in the waiting room while i'm in OR.

i don't want y'all thinking she's a bad person. she just made a mistake. she's not the only one. brittany was a bad person. hopefully that'll change someday.

tim: sounds like a good idea. i've even had fun just riding with you and hanging out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back