• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Messenger bags...??

Zapata

Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Benz
Best Regards Team:

Anyone here uses a messenger bag while riding...???

I need opinions and input..also what brand of messenger bags are you guys using...???

I normally carry some stuff in my daily commute and the tank bag is not enough...I have saddle bags but that's not an option....I'm using a messenger bag ($15 from Wal-Mart) and I normally carry my lunch, big CD case (34), organiser, a couple of books, CD player, digital camera, towel and a rain suit.

I don't use one, but check out the Aerostitch - Courier and Dispatch Bags category, they look pretty nice.
Chase Harper has some that look pretty nice.

For a non-bike specific bag, Duluth Trading has a few. They have a Messenger Bag for $39.99 that looks pretty nice. I have ordered shirts from them and their service has been excellent. If/when I start commuting on the bike, it will probably be my choice.

Back