• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

prayers needed for passed riders family....

Reaction score
First Name
Jack
I rec'd this email today. Dino is a friend and coworker who sent the email to me. I would ask my fellow TWT friends to pray for the family of a member of the v star 650 forums who passed in this accident Friday. Thanks.
----------------------

Jack,
I received an e-mail Friday night of a member of the V Star 650 forum I belong to had died in a motorcycle accident Friday. His forum name was Dumpster. He leaves behind his family Angela, and children.

I never got to meet him personally but became friends over the forum. He was a type person that was funny, always willing to help with advice on anything concerning repairs or questions regarding our bikes.

Even though we don't meet people face to face we do become friends. I will surely miss him and his funny humor. He was in the brotherhood of bikers in which we call ourselves.

I ask that you pass this on to your biker friends and say a prayer for his family. He was a fellow brother biker and will be missed by many.
If anyone is interested in finding out more about him they can log on ( Delphi 650 V Star owners forum.)
Thanks,
Dino
------

Back