• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Trimmed Fairing/fork Mounted

rworm

Reaction score
bandit195.jpg

bandit191.jpg

bandit190.jpg

bandit188.jpg

bandit194.jpg

rworm

Its looks much better moved back. What did you end up using to clamp to the fork tubes?
Clamps were for mounting a shield on a HARLEY/43mm
Nice heavy duty ,weldable?,2 piece
I moved it back of course/
But down and more angle back
Rode a little this evening and luv it
El Bandito,
Thank ya for the ideas;-)
You are a MOTORHEAD SIR:rider:
rworm

I suggested taking the Bandit stickers off a while back, so folks would go nutzo trying to figure what it is.

BUT, you didn't take 'em off the way I expected!!:mrgreen:

Regardless, it looks great!!! :rider:

Beautiful! Nice lines and very clean.
Do you now get a lot of buffeting at high speeds because of the smaller fairing?

On a different topic (and 'hopefully' without opening a big can of worms) what kind of tires do you have on? and how do you like them compared to the stock tires?

Beautiful! Nice lines and very clean.
Do you now get a lot of buffeting at high speeds because of the smaller fairing?

On a different topic (and 'hopefully' without opening a big can of worms) what kind of tires do you have on? and how do you like them compared to the stock tires?
Factory fairing/Mounted it back on the bike to my taste/I cant tell a difference from stock/I am 6'6
Tires are maxxis and i like them alot/Stock tires sucked
rworm

Back