• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hare Scramble Race 2-26 & 2-27

Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Massey
WORCS-STORM Race Flyer

For those that might want to take a ride out toward San Antonio heres one of the best chances to see some quality off-road racing. The race will use part of the MX track and the trails. With the Pro riders racing the WORCS series the factory support trucks will be there and some of the best local racers with the STORM series will also be racing. Could make for a good chance to see what us Hare Scramble folks do in the woods.

Thanks for posting this. I have been meaning to start putting up info on all the hare scrambles in at least the STORM series, but two of the three have been postponed and I just have not done it yet.

Hope you do well. I hope it doesnt rain much if any.

Vaughn

Got to work this weekend and can't race. Looks like they are going to have a mud race. Maybe it is good I'm working.

So how was it? A total mudfest?

Adios,

I hear from a few of them that they really enjoyed it. They do say it was a little muddy but not like the mud a lot would think about. Check out these pictures for a better idea.

WORCS/STORM Race

Geez, I'd hate to see what you think "muddy" is like!! I guess this is more soupy?

As much fun as that has to be, I can't believe it is not illegal :lol:

Thanks for the pics!

That was soupy. You're right, there has to be a law against it. Looks like it was way more fun than the law would allow.

Back