PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Powerbronze windshield

MetrickMetal
06-18-2008, 10:08 AM
After installing the Powerbronze flip screen that I purchased from Superbike Store LLC on eBay, I must say I was totally disappointed buy the fit of it against the fairing as there was a little over a 5/16" gap between the lower edge of the windshield and the edge of the cowling on the left side and almost the same amount of gap on the right side.

I called David up at the Superbike store and he told me to send it back to them. Well its been almost a month now since I sent it back and I just called David and he said he has no ETA on the replacement screens from Powerbronze.

Of the 3 windshields that I have had on my bike so far which are the stock windshield, the Givi and the Suzuki DB which is now back on my bike all fit nicely against the top edge of the cowling with no gap like the Powerbronze has.

The cuts on the Powerbronze windshield are also very crappy looking and are not even the same on each side and look like they were cut on a band saw and they left a very sharp corner which is most likely going to be a potential source for a stress crack to develope there.

Has anyone else had a problem like this with a Powerbronze windshield.

Heres a picture of the gap on the left side of the Powerbronze windshield.
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg136/hoggone/Bandit%20Parts/PowerBronzeWindshield002.jpg

Heres the gap on the right side of the windshield.
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg136/hoggone/Bandit%20Parts/PowerBronzeWindshield001.jpg

Heres a picture showing how much higher the Powerbronze windshield is cut compared to the Suzuki DB.
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg136/hoggone/Bandit%20Parts/PowerBronzeWindshield003.jpg

GregH
06-18-2008, 10:11 AM
I know that Dale Walker looked at PowerBronze and chose Skidmarx instead.

Brass
06-18-2008, 10:11 AM
:eek2: I wish I had seen this post 20 minutes ago, before ordering the Powerbronze screen!!

achesley
06-19-2008, 07:54 AM
I had no problems installing my PB windshield. Everything matched up good. Maybe I lucked out????
But it really doesn't put the air flow where I want it. I'd like it a few more inches higher to hit the top of the helmet at least and not mid faceshield.
Is the Givi any taller?
I don't want any of those double screen type add on shields, just one solid shield.

BMahar
06-19-2008, 08:01 AM
I also purchased the Powerbronze shield and have the same problem. I called David and he sent me another screen which was the same as the 1st.
I put the Givi screen back on the bike and haven't tried the new Powerbronze yet.
I plan on using it soon. I'll let you know how sturdy it is.
Brent
North Fork, CA

bones
06-19-2008, 09:18 AM
Is that a big problem?? I never noticed anything on mine. It was a **** to install, but so was the stocker. It's a poor design IMO

achesley
06-19-2008, 09:30 AM
I put the Givi screen back on the bike and haven't tried the new Powerbronze yet.

Does the Givi stick up higher or has a kick up lip more than the PB? I was maybe looking at Givi to put the air higher on the helmet rather than mid face shield. I assume your PB is the +4" over stock.

Brass
06-24-2008, 08:51 AM
A box arrived at my door yesterday from the Superbike Store. In it was the Powerbronze touring screen with "flip".
Looks nice in the box but there isn't a flip as they describe. No matter, it's taller at least.
Fitment could not be any worse, as El Bandito mentioned the edge looks like it was cut on a band saw and just "eyeballed" for depth. Down through the "U" section where the screen meets the fairing is a terrible gap. Even the mounting holes don't line up properly. There are words for this that I cannot use in civilized company.

MetrickMetal
06-24-2008, 06:52 PM
A box arrived at my door yesterday from the Superbike Store. In it was the Powerbronze touring screen with "flip".
Looks nice in the box but there isn't a flip as they describe. No matter, it's taller at least.
Fitment could not be any worse, as El Bandito mentioned the edge looks like it was cut on a band saw and just "eyeballed" for depth. Down through the "U" section where the screen meets the fairing is a terrible gap. Even the mounting holes don't line up properly. There are words for this that I cannot use in civilized company.

Mine also did not fit the contours of the along the inside edges where it meets the cowling and as far as I am concerned the quality of the Powerbronze screen sucks.

I am going to call David tomorrow at the Superbike Store and tell him do not ship me another windshield if it is no better than the *** I sent him back and if they can't fix the terrible workmanship, than to either give me a refund or a store credit.

There is absolutely no excuse for them cutting the screen like they do, and they obviously have no quality control in place at Powerbronze or they just don't give a ****.

Brass
06-24-2008, 07:20 PM
I sent David an email this morning outlining my dissastifaction with the screen. I would sent it back and ask for a refund but the cost of shipping is $25 added to the $25 I've already paid to have it shipped here in the first place. Add in my time and effort and it works out that it just wouldn't be worth it.
Make no mistake, I was very happy with the service from the Superbike store and David also. It's the product they're selling I'm not happy with.

If you do end up calling him, don't be shy to drop my name as being another unhappy customer and that we are active on a major international forum.
That sort of thing gets attention when the same complaint comes from 2 individuals in 2 different countries.

Marcel

KenB
06-24-2008, 07:31 PM
Well, devil's advocate here! I've been riding with a PB touring screen all week and I'm happy as heck with it. The air flow, for my height, is perfect. It's like riding a completely different bike.

Could the cut have been better? Sure.

Does that small issue outweigh the benefit I get from this screen? Nope.

Is there another screen out there that does a better job of wind management on the Bandit? Not that I've read about.

For what this screen costs, especially compared to the Vario, I think it's a great purchase. I'd never go back to the stock screen.

bones
06-24-2008, 07:36 PM
Well, devil's advocate here! I've been riding with a PB touring screen all week and I'm happy as heck with it. The air flow, for my height, is perfect. It's like riding a completely different bike.

Could the cut have been better? Sure.

Does that small issue outweigh the benefit I get from this screen? Nope.

Is there another screen out there that does a better job of wind management on the Bandit? Not that I've read about.

For what this screen costs, especially compared to the Vario, I think it's a great purchase. I'd never go back to the stock screen.
X2

achesley
06-25-2008, 09:17 AM
I had ordered a MRA double bubble from Twisted Throttle before I saw and bought the PB. If anyone is interested in it yell. Still in the shipping package.

Not on the PB shield but others from past bikes often I had to break out the drembel tool and make it fit more better. :trust: :sun: Most times they cost about 3 times with the PB costs.

Brass
06-26-2008, 10:31 AM
I rode my bike for the first time today since installing the Powerbronze screen. While riding I noticed another issue with it that I hadn't spotted before.
I'm not sure how best to explain this so be patient with me here.

It appears that the screen's arch or curve is not in line with the fairing. By that I mean it starts at center at the base then goes off to the right as the reaches the top. Try to imagine it as having been turned clockwise slightly. It could probably be corrected by elongating all for mounting holes but that would open up gaps even more on one side and close them on the other. Making the other problems even worse. So it’ll be coming off and tossed into the corner of the garage.

To those that have been pleased with their Powerbronze screen, I’m glad to hear that you’re happy with it. Maybe El Bandito and I simply ended up with a few from a bad batch, and you got the regular good stock. I don’t know. All I can say is that the quality of the screen that I have is terrible. I would expect it if it was being sold as a universal fit screen. In that case you can expect a poor fit and to have to tweak some things. But I expect a direct fitment part to be a direct fit and not need to be cut up with a dremel.
I expect my replacement brake pads, headlight bulb and oil filter to fit, why should I not expect my screen to fit?

Roy
06-26-2008, 10:44 AM
FWIW I am still happy with my Suzuki DB, cost $55 and it fit.:mrgreen:

BTW I have two 1700 mile trips on it commute everyday with it, could it be better, maybe but it sure looks good on the bike.:rider:

MetrickMetal
06-26-2008, 10:52 AM
FWIW I am still happy with my Suzuki DB, cost $55 and it fit.:mrgreen:

BTW I have two 1700 mile trips on it commute everyday with it, could it be better, maybe but it sure looks good on the bike.:rider:

Thats what I have on mine right now, and it working out pretty good for me also, and like you say, it fits very nicely and looks good and I have two 900+ mile trip on it, with another coming up here in the next couple of weeks and its not bad at all out on the highway. :rider:

Derwood
06-26-2008, 02:40 PM
I was thinking of ordering the Givi. What don't people like about that one?

I'm 6'2". (sorry, can't seem to find the big windshield thread)

Roy
06-26-2008, 02:57 PM
I was thinking of ordering the Givi. What don't people like about that one?

I'm 6'2". (sorry, can't seem to find the big windshield thread)

I had that one 1st, it did not work for me at 5'9" tall. Too much turbulance at my helmet.

achesley
07-01-2008, 07:30 AM
To those that have been pleased with their Powerbronze screen, I’m glad to hear that you’re happy with it. Maybe El Bandito and I simply ended up with a few from a bad batch, and you got the regular good stock.

Well, I would not want my PB on a custom bike. The fit and finish, as you said, is terrible. I guess a standard of Englands quality? At least the bolt holes lined up.;-) But, it works so much better than the stocker and that's what's keeping it on for now. I did order a Givi Touring S so I can try it out and see which one my old head likes the best.

sproggy
07-01-2008, 09:02 AM
I guess a standard of Englands quality?

Yeah, because one product from one company is representative of the whole of the UK manufacturing industry.......:shame:

KenB
07-01-2008, 09:07 AM
Good grief. It's just amazing to me how a small trim cut that has absolutely no effect on the shield's performance can get so many shorts in such a bunch. This shield is neither terrible nor indicative of QA in the UK. Amazing.

Roy
07-01-2008, 10:19 AM
My Suzuki DB has bad optics down the right inside edge where it meet the fairing. It did not fit as good as the OEM had to wrestle with it to line the holes up behind the guage cluster. Of course it came with trim at the edging so it may looks rough behind the trim I dunno since I am not removing the trim anytime soon. Having said all that it works for me and looks good doing it:mrgreen:

GregH
07-01-2008, 10:20 AM
One of these days Dale Walker is going to design his own touring screen and make it tall. If he puts the same attention to detail into that as he does his other products it should be a winner.
I believe Skidmarx said they'd fabricate it for him...

sproggy
07-01-2008, 10:42 AM
I believe Skidmarx said they'd fabricate it for him...

Well that hardly gives any optimism in terms of quality given my experience with the Skidmarx screen I had for a while..... The Suzuki DB is infinintely better and unlike Roy's mine fitted as well as the stock one.

I wonder whether it's not the screen, but the way the rest of the bike (fairing, frame, clocks etc) was bolted together or cut out (and I'm thinking about the fairing liner here) at the factory that affects how well a screen fits? That might explain why some folk have trouble with a particular screen and others don't. "Production line tolerances", as they say..... I reckon the fairing liner is cut +/- a quarter inch.

Brass
07-02-2008, 08:18 AM
Based on my experience working with OEM manufactures as a robotic programmer, typical OEM production tolerances are never more than 3mm (1/8") for any component that bolts to a major component such as a frame. Sub-components have increasingly tighter tolerances depending on function. A screen, being on a final install assembly would have 1mm (1/32”) tolerance as a max for the mounting holes location. You would never see 1/4” tolerance on anything smaller than a full size truck frame.

GregH
07-02-2008, 08:26 AM
Well that hardly gives any optimism in terms of quality given my experience with the Skidmarx screen I had for a while..... The Suzuki DB is infinintely better and unlike Roy's mine fitted as well as the stock one.

I wonder whether it's not the screen, but the way the rest of the bike (fairing, frame, clocks etc) was bolted together or cut out (and I'm thinking about the fairing liner here) at the factory that affects how well a screen fits? That might explain why some folk have trouble with a particular screen and others don't. "Production line tolerances", as they say..... I reckon the fairing liner is cut +/- a quarter inch.

My Skidmarx screen fit perfectly and is well-constructed. Maybe I have a Tuesday bike. :mrgreen:

suzukijo
07-02-2008, 11:14 PM
my skidmarx screen fit crummy, and i had to trim it to fit properly.

this is my story repeated here.

i bought the skidmarx from dale walker www.holeshot.com $122.16 total.

trial fitment was stressfull, and it needed some trimming. inside corners of stock screen had more clearance, so i used rotary cutter to modify to fit.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2475/img3136ku0.jpg

at the mounting holes front and back. this is after trimming

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/2061/img3137ek8.jpg

comparison between stock and replacement areas needing trimming obvious, stock is on top, and skidmarx is below, you can see the where it would not fit, in the inside edges of the mounting tab. it would fit, if you pushed it.
but this was not acceptable. i would like to see pictures of gregh screeen in this area to see if his was the same, and now since he has had his bolted on for a while, if any fitment problems were there, the witness would be visiable.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1681/img3131yj5.jpg

clearance needed here also for dash panel. this is also after trimming, mine was a force fit in this area, they may not all be the same. mine was badly out of tolerance in all the mounting tabs and clearance notches. (i fell i'm a pretty good judge at such things, imho)

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3554/img3138ah6.jpg

ending up nicely, and small pocket at speed is more comfortable than stock, and i like the racer-type look.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7752/img3139uz9.jpg

boy i was pretty proud of it back then, tehachapi mtns in the background.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3015/img3511cw9.jpg

MetrickMetal
07-26-2008, 11:20 AM
Well its been two months now since I sent the Powerbronze windshield that I bough back to Superbike Store LLC and I still do not have a replacement windshield back from them yet.

I've called David at Superbike Store LLC but he has not been very good at following up on the problems I had with my windshield with Powerboronze.

So last week I sent an email to Powerbronze explaining what I have been going thru and how I was sick and tired of being without the use of my windshield I bought as well as having my money tied up with Superbikle Store LLC.

Here is the reply I got back from Powerbronze a couple of days ago, and by the statement made in the second paragraph, that Powerbronze relies on customers to alert them of problems with their products that its just as I stated in my original post that they apparently don't do much inspection of their products before they ship them out and instead they rely on customers to inform them of the quality of their products.

At this point I will never ever again buy another product from Superbike Store LLC or from Powerbronze.

Dear Mr Brown

Firstly I would like to apologize for the lack of attention you have received from powerbronze and David.

However although our design team create a replacement screen from the original screens, it can be sometimes that our customer's are the people who alert us to a potential problem, David reported to me that several customers in the states were having problems.

Unfortunately David's hands are tied when it comes to our end, as he can only get the goods when we have checked things out, and the re-development of this screen has taken sometime, as we needed to be sure that it was correct and not affecting the handling of the bike. I can assure you that the screen has been re-programmed now and our production team are re-making the screen and getting them shipped to David at the end of this week.

Again I am very sorry for this delay, but it was extremely important for us to get the re-development correct and this took time.

Any problems or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Regards

stephanie

wanabeguru
07-26-2008, 12:52 PM
Looks like they don't care. I would copy/paste your above post and send to BOTH places stressing you are a member of an international MC forum wishing them a happy day, IMHO!
Wally:rider:

Brass
07-27-2008, 12:17 PM
El Bandito,

Could you PM me with the contact info for Powerbronze. I would like to send them a few words.

MetrickMetal
07-27-2008, 12:58 PM
El Bandito,

Could you PM me with the contact info for Powerbronze. I would like to send them a few words.

Here you go.

http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/contactus.asp?SSN_LNG=ENG&SSN_CUR=UK%20

bones
07-28-2008, 10:23 AM
I have a near new 4" PB screen if anyone wants one without any hassles. I have no use for it and it's a fine screen IMO, not a scratch on it. I will toss in some mirror spacers for next to nothing also. ;)

Sorry Dave is not following through. Seemed stand up to me when I delt with him via email and phone.

KenB
07-28-2008, 11:13 AM
I have a near new 4" PB screen if anyone wants one without any hassles. I have no use for it and it's a fine screen IMO, not a scratch on it. I will toss in some mirror spacers for next to nothing also. ;)

Sorry Dave is not following through. Seemed stand up to me when I delt with him via email and phone.
I also own this screen - replaced the stock screen with the PB - and I love it. Much better, cleaner airflow for my 5'9" frame.

whitesands
07-28-2008, 05:14 PM
Are there any aftermarket screens that do not require modification to get them to fit ?

bones
07-28-2008, 10:01 PM
My PB didn't. :shrug:

Granted I found replacing the screen on the Bandit a **** to say the least.

funkemaster
07-29-2008, 12:20 AM

how much are you asking for it nowadays (shipped to idaho)? funkemaster@cableone.net

GregH
07-31-2008, 02:55 PM
Are there any aftermarket screens that do not require modification to get them to fit ?

My Skidmarx Double Bubble required no modifications.

sproggy
08-01-2008, 03:40 AM

Suzuki's own touring screen fits properly and is well made. Does that count as aftermarket? It's not original fitment.......

achesley
08-01-2008, 04:41 AM
The PB flip I had on my bike installed with no problem. Just not equal on the sides coming up to the top of the screen. But in now way did it effect the performance of the screen The Givi I replaced it with fit perfectly. But no change so to speak in wind coverage. Maybe an inch higher where the air hits my helmet due to the more pronounce flip at the top, but not much more.
I never took the SMax double bubble out of the wrapper before I sold it and the PB Flip and just kept the Givi Flip.

whitesands
08-03-2008, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the info guys...Just read the thread...Sounds like the Suzuki OEM replacement is the way to go.

KenB
08-03-2008, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the info guys...Just read the thread...Sounds like the Suzuki OEM replacement is the way to go.
I'm thrilled with the PB Touring screen. At 5'9", it puts the air right in the upper vents of my helmet and there is no buffeting for my passenger. Huge improvement over stock.

whitesands
08-04-2008, 02:29 AM
So you can actually tell a significant difference...Thanks for the info!

AK Addict
08-04-2008, 04:16 PM
OK guys whats the consensus, Powerbronze, Skidmarx DB or the Suzuki unit. I'm 5-11 with a long torso ( I'm really 6-1 but my legs don't know it :) ) It's already starting to get real cool at night up here in NY so I need to buy one of these. Thanks

GregH
08-04-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm 5'10" and I like the Skidmarx Double Bubble with paired the Shoei Multi-Tech helmet. The wind hits me right about the bridge of my nose at 65 mph, a little higher if I'm moving more quickly(!). The windscreen creates a smooth stream and the helmet handles moving the air around my head. It's a great combination.

MetrickMetal
08-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Well I just got the word yesterday from David at Superbike Store LLC that they received the supposedly new and improved LT flip screens from Powerbronze, and it shipped out to me yesterday.

It's supposed to arrive next Tuesday and David said they look much better, and I sure hope they do.

whitesands
08-06-2008, 12:33 AM
It will be interesting to see how they did...

MetrickMetal
08-11-2008, 09:19 AM
Originally the new replacement windshield wasn't going to arrive until tomorrow, but I just checked the tracking number and it now says thats it coming today.

I'll post up as to how it turns out and if in fact Powerbronze has corrected the problems. :rider:

Brass
08-11-2008, 09:51 AM
I'm very interested in finding out how the "new and improved" screen looks. Please post pics.

MetrickMetal
08-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Well the new replacement windshield from Powerbronze just arrived and I must say it looks fantastic.

The area at the top mounting points looks like it should now, and not like the nasty looking cutouts on the original one I recieved. The optical clarity of the screen looks great also.

I'll post up some pictures of it mounted on the bike latter today, but right now I'm pleased with it even though it took over 2 months to get the problem resolved.

I'm glad I got the ball rolling on this problem with Powerbronze, and I guess its like the old saying goes, the squeeky wheel gets the grease. :rider:

http://image1.frappr.com/pix1/i/20080811/8/7/c/87c2d83b93e831bbc71b0b803cd2b6ff0_large.jpg

http://image1.frappr.com/pix1/i/20080811/7/c/6/7c606a375b9d22a58265faa36d43bc160_large.jpg

Brass
08-11-2008, 05:07 PM
That does look much better. Much more refined and not at all like the rough cut screen we were sent to start with. It also looks like it has the same small lip that tucks under the fairing like the stocker.

whitesands
08-11-2008, 05:11 PM
I wonder if all of them will come this way now ?

MetrickMetal
08-11-2008, 05:33 PM
I wonder if all of them will come this way now ?

I couldn't see why they wouldn't all look like this, as according to David at Superbike Store LLC, the reason it took Powerbronze so long to fix the problem is because they had to rework the forming mold.

I just got back from picking up some new well nuts and I plan to install it after it cools down a little latter.

It really looks like a good high quality windshield now, but I would make sure that who ever I ordered it from, I would let them know that you know that they had a problem with them and to make sure that they are sending you one of the new, improved shields.

GregH
08-11-2008, 07:01 PM
What are the PB screen's measurements? How much taller/longer is it than stock?

MetrickMetal
08-11-2008, 08:02 PM
What are the PB screen's measurements? How much taller/longer is it than stock?

Its right around 4' taller than the stock shield.

anbark22
09-20-2008, 02:17 PM
I just installed the powerbronze tall touring flip screen on my '08 Bandit. While it is an improvement over the stock screen insofar as wind pressure, it is really, really noisy (I'm 5' 11"). I'm not sure I can live with the trade-off. Maybe a shorter screen would be a good compromise between wind protection and noise.

To be honest, it is a beautiful looking screen and fits just like the original. Good quality. However, I am seriously considering selling it and maybe purchasing the Suzuki touring (double bubble) screen. Since I only rode it for several miles, maybe I should put a few more miles on it before making a decision. Can anyone comment on their experience with the Suzuki touring sceen?

This is a great forum and I really appreciate any feedback provided.
Thank you,

achesley
10-15-2008, 10:36 AM
Now, if they would get on the band wagon and built a true touring one about 6 and 8 inches higher that stock. Running in fog and bugs quickly fouls the face shield on the helmet with the air flow hitting about mid shield. The givi flip only put it about an inch higher. Not enough to solve the problems of air flow to the top of the helmet, just enough for the vents to work.

sproggy
10-16-2008, 02:58 AM
Can anyone comment on their experience with the Suzuki touring sceen?

I've been running one for around 5k miles. Gave up on the stock one after riding the bike home from the dealer and bought a Skidmarx one (Holeshot sell these in the US) but it had far too narrow a zone of protection, was noisy, didn't fit properly and (IMO) was ugly.

So I sold that and bought the Suzuki touring screen. It was a big improvement on the Skidmarx one and a huge improvement on stock but you are still exposed to wind blast (I'm 5'7" and have (had) lower Renthal bars and the seat in the high position). But the Bandit isn't a full-on touring bike so I guess it's not fair to expect Goldwing levels of protection and quiet.

I'm currently looking at using an R1200GS screen mounted to the bike where the mirrors were before, and allowing a degree of angle adjustability to suit a more upright riding position. I'm not sure yet whether it's going to work out, though.

Fittysom'n
10-16-2008, 07:44 AM
Screens are problematic.... always has been, always will be, on all bikes.

It's simply a trial and error thang with regard to what works for you. It's also about what kind of helmet you're wearing, your favorite jacket, and handlebar placement with regard to your specific arm, torso, and neck shape/height/width. In short, what works for "Joe the plumber" may not work for you.

Now, with regard to turbulence -vs- wind noise..... it's kinda one OR the other. If you happen to be lucky enough to find something that gives you the best compromise of both, well.... you're lucky (!!!). If the wind is being directed up high enough to get your helmet out of the turbulence, the end result is increased wind noise. If your helmet is high enough to be out of the turbulence, it's in "clean" flowing wind and noise is not an issue.... but the cold chill now is.

The "double bubble" design widens the window of protection behind the screen. Height of the screen places the turbulence either above or below your helmet. Flips at the top of the screen are novelty designs that may work for you if sit close enough to the screen. Naca duct technology helps to relieve the air pressure differences between what is behind the screen and that which is whipping up & behind your helmeted head.

In addition, you can't discount how much choice of helmet has in your felt turbulence..... or your body shape, torso height, and a 'good' fitting jacket -vs- a loose fitting jacket (catching or slipping through the wind).

And if all this wasn't enough, fit & finish of your screen, scratch resistance, optical clarity, and type of material used are all factors not to be overlooked. For instance, I had to choose to live with a (Zero Gravity) double bubble that worked brilliantly (for me) on my FZ1, or get rid of it because of some disturbing revelations. It turns out that the material Zero Gravity uses has a reputation of breaking into points of sharp shards pointing at yer neck if you catch a rock, bird, or lean too heavily on a stress point while waxing it. I ended up taking the Zero Gravity (that worked perfectly for me) OFF my bike, and returning the OEM in place. Such is life.

With screens, it's expensive trial & error and you jus' gotta takes yer chances...... But if/when you find something that works, suddenly LIFE (and riding) IS GOOD!