• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

158 registered users visited during the last 24 hours:

kurt

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Last Name
Brown
All waiting for Squeaky's ride report. I haven't had this much suspense since the they released "The Green Mile" as a three part series. :-P She writes so well. :-D

txmedic said:
All waiting for Squeaky's ride report. I haven't had this much suspense since the they released "The Green Mile" as a three part series. :-P She writes so well. :-D

That must of some "Ride Along" she went on the other night. Now the suspense is killing me. Inquiring minds must know.

I even burned a quick CD with the pics so I could bring it to work and write it up, but customers have made it difficult tonight.... :headbang:

Still working on it. Please be patient. After all, some of Scott's write-ups have taken weeks and months! :moon:

I guess I didn't realize I had such a strong following. :shrug:

After all, some of Scott's write-ups have taken weeks and months!

And there are some that never get finished... Even worse, there are a few that never even got started, hehe. So little time, so much to do :shrug:

Adios,

DrBlackbird said:
You guys think you have it tough waiting for her Swim across Texas Report...........I'm still waiting for Her answer to my "Proposal"...................Looks like Her dance Card is pretty full these past days

:rofl

If I took all internet proposals seriously... uh, that would make one proposal. :roll:

If I took all internet proposals seriously... uh, that would make one proposal.

Might be worth a date... ;-) People have met in stranger ways :lol: Get Beth to tell you how we met sometime, hehe.

Adios,

Back