• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2007 Honda Shaodw Aero 750

Reaction score
A very good friend of mine picked one of these up today as his first bike. He's taking it slow and careful, doing the MSF, bought really good safety gear, etc.

I rode his bike home for him today (about ~17 miles) and it's really a treat to ride. Comfy, great on the highway, very smooth, gutsy motor with lots of character.

I'm really, really impressed. I hadn't ridden a mid-sized cruiser in many moons, so was unsure of what to really expect.

He got it at an '07 clearance price, so it was a sweet deal.

Just thought I'd share. :rider:

If I ever buy a cruiser it will be an Aero 750. They look good.

There is good reason why the VT750 is Honda's top selling street bike.

The Aero 750 is one cruiser I really like. If I were to do the cruiser thing I think I'd like that one.

Congrats to your friend. :thumb:

A very good friend of mine picked one of these up today as his first bike. He's taking it slow and careful, doing the MSF, bought really good safety gear, etc.

I rode his bike home for him today (about ~17 miles) and it's really a treat to ride. Comfy, great on the highway, very smooth, gutsy motor with lots of character.

I'm really, really impressed. I hadn't ridden a mid-sized cruiser in many moons, so was unsure of what to really expect.

He got it at an '07 clearance price, so it was a sweet deal.

Just thought I'd share. :rider:

The 1st thing he wants to do is get a new seat either the Mustang, Corbin or and Ultimate seat. The stock seat is not called the 50 miler for nothing. My wife has the Mustang with the backrest. I had the Ultimate which is alittle cheaper in price and you can order the back rest later unlike the mustang. I loved my Aero but it was just a tad to small for me (6'4" 36 inseam) so I moved up in size. That little scoot will go and go and go gets pretty good mph and is darn near bullet proof. Have him checkout Aero 750 forum for MODS and some pretty good advice on just about anything.

Ah, you are in NB. He works in NB, you will see it around there I'm sure. :)

I'll point him to the boards and seats, thanks. :)

I hope I see them around. Always great to meet other riders in your area. If we have another TJ's meet and greet I am going to take the time off from work and be there.

I was planning on trying to get one together for July 5th, but was unsure if that would be a good day as the 4th is a 3-day weekend for many and I was thinking a lot may be out of town.

Back