• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Top Case Mounted (suzuki)

Reaction score
I just mounted my top case from suzuki. It has the suzuki rack and black insert.

Im a little confused on how to complete it. I know i need the side case set. What side case mount (part#) do i need from suzuki. If I order one black insert will that do both side cases? Best prices out there?

Thanks....planning a trip to yellowstone...need luggage complete:rider:

I have the same thing, oem case and rack and have wondered the same, It looks like the side case mounts bolt up to the top case rack that comes down and mounts to the passenger peg mounts but i dont know for sure and the cost looks to be up there, In the mean time i bought a pair of nelson-rigg sport bags from newenough.com, 68.00 They look good and have an up slant on the bottom to clear the exhaust with heat resistant material on the bottom, I cut off the big velcro straps that lap over the rear seat and zip tied them to the top case side bars, come with rain covers and inner and outer pockets..I like em and they will hold me till i want to drop 7 or 800.00 for oem side cases. SZ.

Don't forget that Givi sells the same luggage, and in my book the mounts from Givi are less obtrusive. Givi also provides the color inserts, but if you are lucky enough to have bought a black Bandit, or like me planned it that way, you can get away with the plain Jane black bags which match a black bike just fine. Here is mine, just finished mounting yesterday.

Tim

Suzuki001.jpg

Back