• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Suzuki Carbon Fiber Top Fork Crown Cover

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Brown
I am doing some custom mods to my top fork crown today followed by a complete smoothing and buff job and I was thinking that a black carbon fiber top cover would be a nice contrast against the polished fork crown.

Has anyone purchased the factory Suzuki carbon fiber fork crown cover and if so could you please post up a few close up pictures of it so I can see how it looks,

The one Suzuki sells is only $29.99, but the picture they show for it on their website is clearly not a of a 1250S top fork crown so I thats why I am hoping someone has bought and installed one and can poat up a picture of what it actually looks like.
8f7d552c-b741-459f-8226-a03f44b16427.jpg

Hi I imported the carbon top yoke cover as it not available in the UK. It fits like a dream took no more than 2 mins to fit and looks great. The quality is first class hope this helps.

yoke.jpg

Back