• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

MexTrek 2008 attendance list

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Gibbens
The 2008 MexTrek attendance list.

As of 9/26 there are 63 registered riders.

Reply to this thread if you want to be added to this public list of attendees.

1. Rich
2. Dirtbike Dave
3. Uncle
4. Milton
5. Chango (James)
6. Jerry
7. Rick M
8. Vinny
9. Big A
10. Dave Bell
11. Pancho
12. Hood Ornament (Albie)
13. Primate (John)
14. tricepilot (Bob)
15. PharrSide
16. mstults (Martin)
17. Ben
18. Brad
19. Wasabi (Bill)
20. jinbody
21. BigFishRGV
22. gsxrmike (Mike)
23. dirtrideroader (Chris)
24. TXWhitewater (Randy)
25. GTGirl
26. Pinklloyd
27. Percolator (Jeff)
28. Roughrider Maximus (Mike)
29. Don
30. Stingray (Scott)
31. Ruidoso Ron
32. Cotton
33. JRed
34. LakeRat (Astor)
35. Revdog
36. skup
37. bikeforever (Ron)
38. kennyanc (Kenny)
39. redone (Ross)
40. MFF (Mike)

Last edited:
I am there - got my map - learning my Spanish- Tex Mex- a little at a time. :trust:
Rick M

I sent my registration in on 7/20. I have not received anything back and my name is not listed yet. I hope you received it and there is not a problem.
Martin

I sent my registration in on 7/20. I have not received anything back and my name is not listed yet. I hope you received it and there is not a problem.
Martin

Hi, Martin.

I received your registration on Friday and mailed your packet to you yesterday.

Your name is now on the list.

See you in Galeana!

The more people that sign up the better I feel about going , this is gonna be fun :rider:

Thanks, Richard Add Ben and Brad from Baton Rouge,La I will be in San Miguel for August/Sept.Thanks again,Ben

I sent my registration in, I sent in a hand written form,,, My Canon was out of ink,,, I got ink now do I need to send in a new registration form???
Mike

I am signed up, received my package.

I have a question though, what is the best way to get South of the Border maps for a Garmin GPS?

I sent my registration in, I sent in a hand written form,,, My Canon was out of ink,,, I got ink now do I need to send in a new registration form???
Mike

Mike,

I received your registration and have processed it, so no need to print out the form. I ran out of ride guides and just got a new batch from my printer yesterday. I mailed yours and several others out this morning. My apologies for the delay.

I am signed up, received my package.

I have a question though, what is the best way to get South of the Border maps for a Garmin GPS?

The bicimap (links provided by Rusty) is what I recommend. I've been using it on my Zumo for 2 years now. It is a good map set and has certainly come in handy every time I've used it. They added the autorouting feature last year - which I really, really like.

Back