• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Young rider

WoodButcher

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
This pic is for Tourmeister because of his comment in the BBQ run thread. Scott, this is my daughter last spring, age 11. It was the first time she had been on a track. We had been doing the basics in a field and on trails several times before this.

P2280006640.jpg

Awesome!! :dude: It has to be a blast out there seeing her ride like that and having a good time. You're gonna have to beat the guys off of her with a stick because she will be so cool ;-)

I look forward to doing the Trail Riders of Houston events in this area. They have a lot of family oriented stuff all the time.

Adios,

Rusty,

That is so coo. I cant wait until Connor is old enough so I can get him his first CR50 (of course that means dad gets a CRF450 also :twisted: )

I agree with Scott though, in a couple of years the boys are going to all think she is so cool that its going to add a thousand grey hairs to your head.

Hmmm, maybe that's part of my plan. They'll have to catch her first. :-D

My two coming back from their first ride together. The youngest decided it was time to learn to ride his and they spent several hours riding together this afternoon.

DSC00288.JPG

Tony, where were ya'll riding?

Adios,

Tourmeister said:
Tony, where were ya'll riding?

Adios,

We ride at Outlaw Trax, just outside of Richards. I'm going to post a few more pictures from the ride yesterday and today. I'll try to get them done tonight.

:tab Okay, I know where that is. I stumbled onto it while out exploring the gravel roads on the GS a while back. Looks like a really nice place! Can you bring guests or is it members only?

Adios,

As promised, here are a few more from the ride Saturday and Sunday

DSC00322.JPG

DSC00330.JPG

DSC00289.JPG

DSC00287.JPG

ACFEB11.JPG

DSC00308.JPG

After bike and youngest cartwheeled down the drag strip.........he can't wait to get back out there and do it again. Says his leg hurt more than either eye. 8-)
DSC00315.JPG

Of course Dad had to get into the action on Sunday since he played mechanic and paramedic on Saturday
ACFEB1E.JPG

DSC00343.JPG

DSC00340.JPG

Tourmeister said:
:tab Okay, I know where that is. I stumbled onto it while out exploring the gravel roads on the GS a while back. Looks like a really nice place! Can you bring guests or is it members only?

Adios,

Guest are allowed at $15.00 per day per rider. Some of the trails and the MX tracks will be GS friendly but we might be able to do something about the non-friendly trails.

That's awesome, Tony.

Please adopt me. I'll be quiet, I'm mostly housebroken, and I'll just sleep near the bikes...

Back