• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CTPS has a new ABS Bandit.

Marc B

Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Briggs
Central TX Powersports in Georgetown, TX called me to let me know they have a new 08 ABS Bandit in if i knew anyone looking for one so i just thought i would post it up, Dont know the color but im assuming silver/grey. SZ.

Went to a very large dealer in the DFW area the other day and they didn't have any...They are very hard to find...

Went to a very large dealer in the DFW area the other day and they didn't have any...They are very hard to find...

Plano Suzuki has one on the floor. Also the Color for 08 ABS is Black. I think Honda Suzuki North has an 08 ABS too.

Todd

Actually, Honda Suzuki north is the one I was talking about...Went there a couple of weeks ago and they had none...I'm not sure if they have one now or not.

I called last week and they had one on the floor (Black ABS). they are affiliated with the Plano dealer which also had an ABS on the floor. The Plano dealer had it there Friday. The Plano dealer also told me he had 2 more on BO and should be arriving sometime in the next Month.

Todd

Didn't realize they made a black bandit this year....Nice color but I'm not fond of the ABS...

Back