• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Farkling begins!

Texas T

LD Rider
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Took a sick day today and headed for the doctor first thing in the morning to try to shake this cold I've had for about a week. Got my prescription and went back home to relax, and what better way to relax than to work on the bike?

We all want to be seen, right? Well, if you're behind me at night and can't see me, you shouldn't be driving at all.

BEFORE
cmenow1.jpg

and AFTER :shock:
cmenow2.jpg

The concern is not always with cagers from the rear so I addressed the side as well.

BEFORE
cmenow3.jpg

and AFTER :shock:
cmenow4.jpg

Connies are reputed to have "hard to find" sidestands, so Bluesman came up with this cute little foot that screws onto the existing stand and makes it easier to find with your foot. Install time is about 30 seconds. :-D
sidestand.jpg

Took advantage of the lousy weather today and added the Corbin seat, tail light flasher, vinyl tank protector, tank bag, side cover screws, back rest, some more reflectivity.

The garage door opened all of a sudden and my son's car was in the driveway. I asked why he was home from work so early and he said "dad, it's after 4 o'clock. I guess time does fly when you're having fun! :mrgreen:

Back