• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BBQ - Adkins Tx

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Steele
Well, needed a little excuse to do a ride today and BBQ sounded good...

I found a place in Adkins which east of San Antonio...kinda rustic place with old gas pumps, signs, equipment, etc

The link for directions and other info is below - apparently they have a regular bike night as well...

Really good BBQ...especially the sausage and brisket. Couple kinds of sauce. The spicy was really to my liking. Anyway, if your in the area of I-10 / 1604 and want so good "Q" give 'em a try, you won't be disappointed

http://www.texaspridebbq.com/

Man, sounds great. I'll "save" this thread, and possibly incorporate this as a stop when doing a multi-day ride.

Well, needed a little excuse to do a ride today and BBQ sounded good...

I found a place in Adkins which east of San Antonio...kinda rustic place with old gas pumps, signs, equipment, etc

The link for directions and other info is below - apparently they have a regular bike night as well...

Really good BBQ...especially the sausage and brisket. Couple kinds of sauce. The spicy was really to my liking. Anyway, if your in the area of I-10 / 1604 and want so good "Q" give 'em a try, you won't be disappointed

http://www.texaspridebbq.com/

Used to go here all the time in high school. Great food, always stop by whenever I'm in town.

Its a great place! I live down the street from there and go there often.

Thursday night is their designated bike night. They fence off a big chunk of the lot for scooters, and normally 200 to 300 (just guesstimating here) bikes show up like clockwork. They do a live band, and have an outdoor bar with large covered area (where they allow the early birders park their rides at too)

Another decent place with riders around here in San Antonio. And I thought all the fun stuff was in DFW/Houston!

I'd be up for a get-together there, if anyone's interested.

Good thing mine's pretty. :P

I'd be on four wheels if it were in the next month anyways.

Good thing mine's pretty. :P

I'd be on four wheels if it were in the next month anyways.

ah im just kidding... they will allow ugly bikes ;-)

We will def have to take a ride up there. Its mostly Harleys, but no one there cares, theres sportbikes, customs, jap cruisers and anything else that goes up there all the time.

Good thing they segregate those scooters. I wouldn't want to have to park next to a Bergman or a Helix. :-P

haha sorry, i call bikes scooters now and then. started off as a joke, and now i call em scooters all the time. i dont think ive actually ever seen a scooter out there though

ya know thats funny because i just got back from a govt mandated mission in hawaii :mrgreen: and we rented scooters and tried the biker wave with very little success!

Back