• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayers for my mother.

Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Collins
My mom(Linda) was given the bad news that her Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma has returned after being in remission for the past 5 years or so. I would greatly appreciate it if y'all could keep her in your prayers. The diagnosis is stage 2 this time, which is good news considering the last time she was in this fight she was diagnosed with stage 4 NHL. Unfortunately, her constitution isn't what it was when she battled it the first time. She's a tough and stubborn old fighter of a lady, but she sure could use the strength of prayer in this rumble.

Dang homeskillet thems some tough news, we have prayers of many species from our our house headed your way.

I'll make sure Meadow and Tundra say an extra one tonight, Akita prayers are special. :pray:

Stay strong brother.

God,
Please heal John's Mom, give the doctors wisdom and grant them both mercy and peace.

It's been a rough one today...last month we lost the Moose and now this. We appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers :)

:pray:

My prayers for her and you guys will go out. I will be PMing you.
Marty

Sending my good thoughts and best wishes to you and her.

John, I just made a petition before my Lord to Heal your Mom from this.
I have witnessed him strike down those Mortals who mock him.
Now I ask him to grant her his mercy and drive out this demon disease.
So that we his followers can rest assured that God indeed lives and loves us.
In Jesus name!

Amen!

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31476

HPIM2568.jpg

I didn't realize the green ribbon was for that - pretty cool.

Been praying for your Mom, just haven't posted as such...

God speed.

Back