• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HJC Sym-Max II

LowRyter

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Best helmet I've ever owned. Street only, not a Snell Helmet. New-enough has the metallic for $209.

This is Modular helmet, hinge works great. But you can't ride too fast with it open. The drop down tinted visor is brilliant.

Have ridden maybe 800 miles. Maybe 300 in hard rain, didn't leak, best helmet ever for no fogging.

Of course it's noisy. I don't ride without earplugs any more.

I should've gotten a modular a long time ago.

I luv my new sym max. good fit straight on and didn't hurt anywheres after 10 hours in the saddle for day long trips. Only have about 2500 miles on it so still breaking it in. But, it's a love affair I must say. :clap:
Way better than HJC s first modular helmet which I never could make stop hurting me after a few hours on the road.:eek2: Left that sucker somewhere between New Mexico, Colorado and Wyoming. Not sure just where I had found this little mainly dirtbike shop that had one HJC street helmet in Large. Finished the rest of the trip in normal HJC comfort.

I luv my new sym max. good fit straight on and didn't hurt anywheres after 10 hours in the saddle for day long trips. Only have about 2500 miles on it so still breaking it in. But, it's a love affair I must say. :clap:
Way better than HJC s first modular helmet which I never could make stop hurting me after a few hours on the road.:eek2: Left that sucker somewhere between New Mexico, Colorado and Wyoming. Not sure just where I had found this little mainly dirtbike shop that had one HJC street helmet in Large. Finished the rest of the trip in normal HJC comfort.

Bandit rider too?

Back