• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tourmaster Flex Pant

I have the Tourmaster Flex Jacket and Pants and I really like them a lot. The pants, like the jacket, is convertable between mesh and cordura. In mesh mode they are very good for hot weather. In cordura mode they work great in cool weather (spring & fall). I've not worn them in cold weather yet, but the quilted liner seems like it would work well at extending the use of these pants to cold weather.

It is the closest to a true year-round Texas riding suit of the three suits I've owned.

I don't have the pants but do have the jacket...nothing but good things to say about it so far(1 yr). Have worn in temps down to 32 and was comfortable...of course I was on a G'wing that time so that may have had some influence at that temp...

I have the pants also. The only thing i can say bad about them is you are going to wear them over jeans i would make sure you get a size bigger in the waist and inseam. The once i bought about a month ago are a bit short when sitting on the bike with jeans under them. i have about 1 to 1 1/2' of my pants leg that sticks out under them. They are fine if you wear shorts or compression type shorts/underwear under them. I normally wear 32" inseam and these are suppose to be like 33.5 and are still short.

When converted to mesh i have wore them over my jeands in 100 degree temp and still got plenty of air and still have the protection needed.

Thanks for the insight guys!

Sounds like I should order a Large Tall for my 34" waist and 34" inseam...

I'm planning on wearing compression shorts instead of jeans underneath for comfort. And guessing I would only be using the insulated liner when riding the mountains or the dead of winter here.

I also have them, just got 'em. Had them for about three weeks now. I have not had the chance to use them in the rain or cold, but they work weil in the heat with Under Armor.

I agree with the waist being a little small. The length was fine on mine.

Have you had a look at Tourmaster's Caliber pants? I have the Transition Series 2 jacket and was looking for a pair of pants that would match the style of the jacket. The Caliber pants are good value for the money, are well constructed and match the Transition jacket. I would've purchased a pair but they didn't fit me too well (my fault not Tourmasters)!

Have you had a look at Tourmaster's Caliber pants? I have the Transition Series 2 jacket and was looking for a pair of pants that would match the style of the jacket. The Caliber pants are good value for the money, are well constructed and match the Transition jacket. I would've purchased a pair but they didn't fit me too well (my fault not Tourmasters)!

That's what I finally went with...Calibers and Transition 2 jacket.

Fit well and look good.

Back