• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Chuck "Postman" Yaunk, Palestine TX

Reaction score
Just stumbled across this forum and looking forward to checking in from time to time. Riding a 2004 Suzuki SL800 Volusia after about 17 years of not riding anything but a cage. Loving it again so far and looking forward to many rides/events this summer.

Howdy Chuck,

Welcome to the site! Very nice ride. Got any better pics of it? Is is the one in the silver two tone scheme?

Adios,

Volusia

Thanks, no mine is solid black though if they would have had it in pearl white probably would have gone with that.
chuckbike.jpg

:tab Sweet! Get to do any touring on it or just crusing around town and the local roads? Glad to see you wearing the leather! It bugs me to see so many crusier riders paying no attention whatsoever to protecting themselves. Yeah, I know it is their hide they are risking... still...

Adios,

Back