• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sarah and Beth have Pink Eye!

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab Well, we just can't seem to get a break! :lol2: Beth and Sarah made a trip to the doc this morning to confirm that they both have pink eye. Beth's eye looks pretty raw. Sarah's is just red. We got medicated drops for them and also some for the rest of us just for prevention. We really could use a semi normal non eventful week right about now... :doh:

Man you are getting a full dose of parenthood lately, look at it as
paying in advance for an epic ride coming up

With my five and both of us parents teaching elementary school, the doc used to give us the "Giant, Economy" size bottles of Garimycin(sp) (etc.) whenever one of us got Pink Eye........Try having all five get chicken pox at the same time...

Wow Scott. You guys really haven't had a break.
We are still praying for your family. Just better details.

Sarah also has a fever of 100.4. Does anyone know if fever is associated with pink eye or is this something else that we have to look forward to? We have a 2 week check up for Rachel tomorrow morning, I think Sarah may also be going if she is not feeling any better. :giveup:

Jeff had Pink Eye all weekend and could not see a doc until Tuesday. His left eye was swollen totally shut. The doc gave him some type of med and it worked almost instantly. By last night it was looking much better.

Good luck and I hope all is well quickly.

Beth,

So far I'm in the clear ..... although my eyes starting itching immediately after you told me about your situation. Hope Sarah's fever goes away and ya'll get ride of the pink eye soon. The joys of parenthood. :zen:

I'll have to wear my gloves in the house when I come by. ;-)

Hijack:

Hey Chris,

Are you still in town? I got a message that you found a house. Will you be leaving Texas soon?

frame23.jpg

Get well soon!

Sarah also has a fever of 100.4. Does anyone know if fever is associated with pink eye or is this something else that we have to look forward to? We have a 2 week check up for Rachel tomorrow morning, I think Sarah may also be going if she is not feeling any better. :giveup:

Usually it doesn't present with fever. But I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as it doesn't get too high or persist beyond the pink eye.

http://www.eyecaresource.com/conditions/pink-eye/

Last edited:
Well, I held out as long as I could. I don't have pink eye, but there is something brewing in my chest and I am running a fever :doh: Daniel is not running a fever (yet), but he is pretty congested and hacking again... Rachel seems to be doing well, just a small case of Thrush.

Scott,

Maybe you need to burn your house down and scorch the lot.

You can then build fresh and maybe get a design you like..........

Back