• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Keith Robinson's Father

Reaction score
Y'all don't know this man but he posts quite a bit on another board.

Keith Robinson's (Hacksaw) father has been diagnosed with cancer and has already undergone a biopsy to see if it has spread. Hacksaw is a very dynamic and colorful character on the CycleWorld forum and has been a good friend to me over the years. He tends to get folks upset at him but he is a good person.

Thank you

:tab I thought Hacksaw was registered here as well :scratch Bummer about his Dad. I am on a prayer list and get lots of prayer requests. By far, the number one issue seems to be cancer related illnesses. Looks like I'll just have to add one more :-|

Adios,

Tourmeister said:
:tab I thought Hacksaw was registered here as well :scratch

Same name but two different guys. The CW Hacksaw must have more posts on that forum (probably over 15,000 by now) than anybody else. He's quite the character, alright. Very sorry to hear about his father.

Back