• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Reaction score
Hi I just bought a silver 2002 Suzuki Bandit 1200s for $1,000 it has 37,000 miles on it. I am converting it to the naked look. It came with the stock seat and a Corbin seat. It also came with mini turn signals and also the stock ones that I will put back on, I like to be seen when I ride.

Just wanted to introduce myself, this forum looks like a great resource,

Greg
Sacramento, CA

From one new Bandit owner (a 2000 600S model) to another I bid you welcome:clap:

A word of advice....If you purchased that bike from a private party and not a dealer have a mechanic take a look at it before you do anything else...that is of course that you are not a mechanic yourself;-)

-Kevin

Order of Business:

DMV register the bike - $93 done

GEICO insure the bike - $207 done

SUZUKI stealership Used Bike Inspection - $90 will take it in this Saturday

(I like to post prices as a reference for others who may be wondering, like I wonder sometimes, plus this seems like a great bike for the buck, coming from a prior Harley owner)

Wow great price. :sun:

I am still working on the 2000 Bandit 600 I bought 3 weeks ago - and it still won't run right. :scratch:

Wanna trade?? :rider:

Welcome aboard, Greg! And congrats on the new ride! Miles of smiles ahead for you! :)

Sounds like a great deal to me at twice the price..... Good luck to you !!

Did you buy it at an auction?? Its just that bike should be worth 4k in fair cond. 1k for a 6 yr old bike, Two more years and it will be free! Not to be nosey but what a steal.

Greg,
Welcome to TWTex and the Bandit Forum. We love our Bandit's and we especially love pictures of Bandit's!
And in case you've missed it...we believe nothing without pics!:mrgreen:

291899697.jpg

Welcome to the board......Helluva deal you got there.....very nice looking......heck, the seat is worth a good chunk of what you paid......

Good looking machine there, welcome..... I just joined the 'Zuki clan myself.

A thousand bucks?!?!?!?

DUDE!

Back