• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Different Pie: Chicago St. Pizza in Plano

Tracker

post tenebras lux
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
This is a small hole in the wall at the NE corner of Hedgecoxe and Coit Road that can seat maybe 15-20. Not a lot of ambience, but the food was great. 2-3 tables out front.

They have Chicago Deep Dish pizza (it takes 30 minutes to cook, so call ahead if you're in a hurry). Everything's made from scratch (and it tasted like it was) according to their menu and it's family owned.

Now, I've never officially had Chicago deep dish; just heard about it. This was, however, some of the best pizza I've ever had. The crust wasn't thick, but it was shaped like a 3" deep pot and the ingredients laid in it upt to the top with the sauce on top. Very tasty. Tehtank and I had a small, 10" Chicago style meat lovers and we could barely finish it and we were hungry. BYOB if you're inclined.

Chicago St. Pizza

Last edited:
Back