• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

World's Ugliest Motorcycle

J

javanino

Ugly and absurdly expensive, just in time for Christmas.

UglyBike

2985143025_0919600fe7_o.jpg

If I take all the parts off my bike I can make it look like that too. Are you sure it is finished?

How can that be the world's ugliest motorcycle? People tell me the same thing about my V-Strom. :zen:

Imagine riding up for pie on that thing, look at the seat. Not sure what it would be good for. Imagine all the good bikes you could buy for 110k. They also have more ugly models to choose from.

Ugly and Expensive Dot Com

Adjusting the cuff links while wearing a flat black helmet, puh-leaze.

Wriaths don't do it for me, but Hellcats on the other hand :drool:

f131hellcatcombat1.jpg

f131hellcatcombat2.jpg

Last edited:
Ours exclusively courtesy of Confederate Motor Company®, the first ever Fighter packs 190 mph of performance into its cutting edge carbon fiber, titanium, and aluminum chassis.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Fighter clarifies opaqueness and nullifies hype with straight-forward true to concept certitude.

Nullified hype.... yeah, that makes it a good looking machine. Gotta love the cutting edge technology of a girder fork front suspension system.

There's the startling, dare we say sexy, design that fuses raw power with crisp simplicity. It's an evolution of the machine, at once taken back down to its core elements while being reinvented and re-engineered for optimal performance. It's our street-legal sci-fi dream come to life, in the form of the limited-edition Fighter Motorcycle. Ours exclusively courtesy of Confederate Motor Company®, the first ever Fighter packs 190 mph of performance into its cutting edge carbon fiber, titanium, and aluminum chassis. There's the 64" wheelbase, 27"H seat, integrated braking system, lots of high-tech bells and whistles, and custom NM edition features. But, honestly, ride it once and you'll be too jacked up on adrenaline to remember all the details. (To view them in all their glory,

Where do you start?
"dare we say sexy" no
"crisp simplicity" simplicity, um, no.
"taken back down to its core elements" :brainsnap
"integrated braking system" as opposed to carbon fiber sneakers?
"high-tech bells and whistles" I don't see a bell or a whistle

They must have used one of the Starbuck's copywriters for this copy. :yawn:

wraith-04.jpg

for that all important I got borred and had some scrap metal and a blow torch look.

from the title I thought it was going to be another v-strom thread.

oh and I think it looks cool

from the title I thought it was going to be another v-strom thread.

oh and I think it looks cool

I figured it was a picture of a butt ugly chopper with straight pipes.

I like it as well.

Edit: Well, it appears that it "might" have straight pipes as well

I must be in the minority then, I dig it :trust:

Then again, I like a lot of the Confederate bikes.

Last edited:
I like it. Not nearly as much as I like the Wraith or the Hellcats(particularly the second gen). I absolutely loved riding both the 1st gen and the 2nd gen that my former co-worker owned. You really need to snag a ride on one to appreciate what they have built.

As for 190mph......probably not, but they did take a Wraith to 166.459 mph at Bonneville in the A-PF 2000cc push rod and unfaired class to beat the old record of 141 mph.

Besides, we all know that the Kawi powered Lamborghini motorcycle from 1986 is the World's Ugliest Motorcycle.
d5fa050029.jpg

Sweet flip up light.
boxer.jpg

Last edited:
That Confederate isn't even close to being as ugly as that new Honda. And then there's the Victory Vision that's a close second to the Honda.

The Hellcat was the end of the line for Confederate in my view. It's a true exercise in minimalism, and I think the last thing that J.T. Nesbitt actually got built before Katrina blew Confederate out of the Big Easy.

He did the Wraith prototype, but I don't think this is his. He stayed back in New Orleans with a design shop of his own.

I guess after looking at this, he likes ugly front ends.

ghost_illustation_01_tn.jpg

Confederates non-girder fork bikes look fine. It's that fork that ruins them for me.

One thing about the confederates. They make V-Stroms look beautiful. :mrgreen:

I'm totally serious when I say that I have no clue how anybody could comfortably ride that expensive booger. Somebody explain how that works without giving you back spasms. Just explain how to sit on it, period.:scratch:

Back