• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sorry - one quick O2 sensor bypass question

Reaction score
Sorry - I found the answer (read more threads)

BTW:

PS: The new 1250 O2 sensor bypass part # at Dobeck for a 1250 Bandit is “OX-007 “. It’s not on the site so you have to call to place the order (around $16).

PS PS: I priced some SCAN units and those suckers are expensive. Anyone have some info on a good SCAN unit setup that won’t break me? What does the Suzuki SCAN tool run?

Ol Dave

Last edited:
I believe that an O2 sensor only effects closed loop mode operation. Therefore, it would only keep you bike in an open loop mode while at steady crusing speeds in 6th gear. Do not know if it will have any affect on open loop operation at all. I could be wrong, but I do not know if you will notice any difference with your O2 bypassed. Might only see a decrease in MPG's while rolling down the highway @ posted limits.

Cheers,

Mark

Back