• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bigger is Better!

DaveC

Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Carter
OH my!:eek2: :giveup: :doh:

mainbanner.jpg

what the heck do you need 3500cc for? other than compensating for a small.....um.....man engine

the displacement of that is bigger than my wife toyota

oh yeah, and what does that go in?

So it will be heavy and slow, just like a Harley already is? Why not just buy a Boss Hoss at this point, a 502 cu in V-8 makes that thing look weak anyway!

So did they take your deposit and put you on the list?

:lol2:

ouch :eek2:
I ride an SV so I'm obviously not trying to compensate for anything :lol2:
I may be a poser, but at least I admit it :rofl:

"I'm not compensating, I'm advertising" is my explanation on the Bandit.

Of course, I used the inverse property of the "compensating" rule when I rode my Nighthawk 250: "So if big motors are compensating for small equipment, what does that say about me riding a tiny motorcycle?"

Call me, ladies. ;)

Of course, I used the inverse property of the "compensating" rule when I rode my Nighthawk 250: "So if big motors are compensating for small equipment, what does that say about me riding a tiny motorcycle?"

Call me, ladies. ;)

Ok, but you mistakenly used the plural form.

You're a lady.

Call me, ladies. ;)

DON'T feed the weasel.

Back