• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Latest trip to Colorado

robertwy

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
I finally got around to posting my latest trip to Colorado on my website. My son and I rode up there around the Labor Day weekend and looked around for a few days.

Select the Trips page and click on "Colorado 2008" under the Long Trips section.

Nice report. I'm heading that way this summer with my wife and my old man. Thanks for the ideas.

Great report. I'm looking forward to taking my Fizzy up there someday. I have a free place for me to stay and base out of in Crested Butte, just need the time to do it.

Great report. I'm looking forward to taking my Fizzy up there someday. I have a free place for me to stay and base out of in Crested Butte, just need the time to do it.

If you can't find time to go, I guess I'll have to go use your free place to stay so it doesn't go to waste.:rider:

Robert

On day two you noted a white spec, it appears to be a CJ2A Willys Jeep that had been restored.

Growing up in Colorado, I saw a lot of that when 4 wheeling.

On day two you noted a white spec, it appears to be a CJ2A Willys Jeep that had been restored.

Growing up in Colorado, I saw a lot of that when 4 wheeling.

I don't know how it got done there. It's hard to believe that someone would have just driven off the edge unless it was at night and they were drunk. They would have had to be inside the fence about 50 yards out in the open field.

I remember seeing many strange things when 4 wheeling, and who ever put it there didn't walk away from it alive.

Back