• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Cycle Gear Opening?

Reaction score
I went for Pizza tonight with the parents who are in town for Thanksgiving and passed a newly rebuilt strip center with a small "1488 Cycle Gear Coming Soon".

Don't know much else, but it will allegedly be on the west side of 2978 between Woodlands Parkway and 1488 in with a Texas Treasures store and Texas Truckworks store.

I can't see it being another one, maybe the Greenspoint store is relocating? :ponder:

That would be great but seems they would have a better location somewhere around 1488 & 45. With 3 Palms located just to the north it would seem to be a wiser location and all the ones I've seen were located on a freeway.

It just opened today and it's 1488 Cycle Gear, NOT Cycle Gear as I originally thought. About 7 racks of clothing total, 6 black leather (Jackets, Chaps, Vests) and one of what looked like raingear. A shelf holding about a dozen helmets, 11 shorty/half type. Will probably cater to the metric/american cruiser crowd, although the guy working the place said they could order anything for me.

Back