• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Buell 1125 CR at Popular Science

Saw one at the Texas Mile in Oct. Don't know if he ever hit 150, but the bike sure got my attention! It looked awful small, like the XB12, etc....bummer.

Scott

I bought one last month. Took Super Demo at Independance HD and was hooked. I was riding a 2007 souped up Xb12X. This 1125 has a midrange hit that must be experienced to believe. I rode this evening and just turned 700 miles. I have already removed the useless mirrors and added stock XB turn signals to the front cowl and installed bar end mirrors. I also found a way to put xb12 handle bars on it and drop pegs to give my 6'1" frame a little more room. I must tell you, if you remove the clubman bars you must lay over the front end to keep the front end down. If I just could afford to keep my Ully I would have all the bikes I need. One for adventure touring and my new CR for strafing
the twisties from cafe to cafe. It is like a Super Hawk with RC51 handling and 50 more horses! It is crazy quick. There our bikes with more top end but at sane speeds it is a bullit. If you test ride it and you like 146HP in a 375lb package you will be toast too!!
Don't say I did not warn you,
Buellboy!!

Back