• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A second bike if you have some spare $$

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

If you happen to have some spare money burning a hole in your pocket, this might satisfy the urge to spend:

Gary McCoy's 500cc Moto GP bike

I love this part of the description:

Sport bike enthusiasts of average riding ability can enjoy and ride the NSR 500V.

buwhahaha!!! These guys are killing me, and probably a buyer of "average riding ability" too.

Yeah, and just think: parts & service are available at ANY local Honda dealer. :roll: :mrgreen:

I'm just guessing here, but I would bet that most people who have $50,000.00 + in disposable income burning a hole in their pocket probably aren't likely to be very gullible, and don't appreciate a patronizing attitude when they're being sold to.

Maybe they're all just waiting to buy this bike at only have the price (and have the displacement):

clicky

:)

Edit: argh, when will I remember the 350, er, 450/whatever wide rule...! :angryfir:

Back