• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Southeast Virginia Bandit Owners

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I realize this is a Texas-based board, but I gotta ask if there's an easy way to get some Southeast Virginia Riders together.

Yes, I realize everything is smaller in Virginia and bigger in Texas. Yes, I am genuflecting in the glow of this board's power and genius.

By the way, one of these days I'll get up the gumption to ride out to Texas....

Well I dont know of anyone else out there, you are the only one i have heard of. I use to be in Norfolk before we switched out homeport to Japan. Hopefully I will never have to go back there. Dont get me wrong, Virginia has some nice roads to ride on but i just hate the bike Nazi's out there and it seems cages actually swerve to hit us bikers. I know there is another 1250 owner there somewhere cuz i passed him one morning going to work but it was a black bandit. Hope you find some riders out there.

The board certainly is hosted in Texas but the Bandit forum has gone global! We welcome all true believers. :sun:

Welcome aboard etcthorne!

I think there is another Bandit rider from Virginia Beach. I can't remember is name though.

:rider:

Thanks Richard. I've actually been on the board and posting for a year or so, but it did look like a NOOB post! :rofl: Had the Bandit since Nov 07 and I"m loving every minute of it. Just wanted to find some Virginia riders in the Tidewater area (Norfolk, Virginia Beach). The Texas guys got it going on !!!!

etcthome,

Man I feel like a dope, I didn't notice your post count when I posted. So that other person I referred to from Virginia Beach was probably you. I use to live in the Tidewater area from 74 to 79 while in the Navy. I lived on Peppercorn Court in Virginia Beach and also just off Little Creek road. I never did get use to hearing those jet engines. Being run up on the test stand after 10:00pm.:eek2:
I bought my 2007 Bandit 1250 Oct 31, 2007. I really enjoy this bike a lot. I won't ever be going back North, but if you ever move to Jax. Beach, Fl. You would have someone to go riding with on the week ends.

Cheers!

:rider:

I'm originally from Northern California - long ago - left there in 1981 to join the Navy. Been living in Virginia Beach since 92, and retired Navy in 2004. 85-87 I was stationed at King's Bay, which is basically Jax. Geez, the highway system as I remember it there is kind of like being on a slot car track - be careful shipmate. :eek2:

I don't suppose you ever heard of a little town in Northern Cal. called Hayfork?
Its about half way between Redding and Eureka, I lived there for a short time as a kid.
You get use to the roads and drivers after a whilehere in Jax, but you have to be very aware at all times.

Take care shipmate!

:chug:

Back