• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1996 Suzuki DR 350

Reaction score
I onw a 1997 Dr200 Suzuki. I was wanting to get a little more horse power under my seat. I ran accross a 1996 dr 350 with less than 5,000 miles on it looks to be in great shape. The guy wants 2 grand the NADA on it is right under $1,000. How much weight yall think NADA holds for these type of bikes an any opinons on this bike for trail riding or on this model...? I am not looking to spend a whole lot of money on a bike for trail riding as of right now.

NADA seems to almost never get bikes valued right.
They are almost always undervalued IMO.
I say almost, because they seem to have MY bike right at market value.
The motorcycle market has been volitile, mainly because of gas and people's thoughts on saving it...
That being said, there seem to be a lot of people (those that don't ride regulary) that think they are sitting on a mint because they want to sell their 2-wheeled gas saver. It never hurts to try and bargin, as long as you don't get emotional about it. I would think that a 96 DR300 in gould shape is worth well more than $1k. How much more? I have no idea. Probably at least $1500, but I haven't been looking for one. Look @ cycle trader to try and get a gauge on the market.
Hope that helps at least a little.

Those bikes seem to hover around 2K plus or minus a couple hundred when they are in good shape. The only one I know of that went for less had significant repair issues. Electric start ones hover above the line, kick only ones stay at or below the 2K price point. If you are concerned about whether you would lose money on a 2K or so purchase of a DR350 I think that you could rest easy. They don't seem to last long in the for sale section.

Back