• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

B-king exhaust swap

Roy

Reaction score
First Name
Roy
I've had the B-King little over one month and the mods have started.

Grabbed a pair of Scorpion TI flame pipes from a dealer in Ohio who was unloading them cheap, retailed for $1253 I paid new in the box $450 shipped:mrgreen: not my 1st choice but they do look way better than I expected and sound great!!

I removed the EVAP cannister, blocked off the PAIR system, added a EvoTech tail tidy to eliminate the stock heavy mudguard rear fender, added a Suzuki windscreen if you can call it that:lol2: I have a 17T (-1) vortex front sprocket on order this should liven things up a bit on it. I added the Cox radiator guard and oil cooler guards. X-TRE box will be added next to eliminate the top speed restrictor and timing restriction in the 1st 3 gears. It'll already spin the tire in just about any gear but will not go any faster than about 150 actual.:trust: It's a helluva bike and a sleeper of the 2008 model year. Ther will be no more here stateside for '09.

Attachments

• mods 001.jpg
    mods 001.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 194
  • mods 002.jpg
    mods 002.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 198
  • mods 004.jpg
    mods 004.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 185
Your gonna make the Bandit jealous, Roy,....*L*....

Your new ride is very nice..Congrats....And an excellent score on the pipes...

Back