• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - 2000 Ktm 250mxc

sprack

Reaction score
$1800 O.B.O.

Stock. Added brush bars. Very very low hours, never raced. One ride on new chain and sprockets. Maintained and kept in the garage.

465143821_wMxWV-XL.jpg

465144020_EehSP-XL.jpg

465144342_uLoBn-XL.jpg

465144177_n9CKY-XL.jpg

Re: 2000 Ktm 250mxc

Nice Bike wish I had not just paid property taxes it cleaned out the
toy fund

Thank you. Second kid on the way and running out of time and room for toys in the garage so I'm clearing out all but the daily ride.

Will trade for nice 17-19" wood bandsaw, ie (Laguna, Mini Max, Bridgewood, etc) or lesser (Grizzly, Jet) bandsaw + jointer.

Man I was sure that was long gone, now I have to go
try to find some cash quick, I spent my recovered toy
fund on Braces and Golf lessons for my daughter this
summer.

Would also trade for a Mesa Triple Rect or a Bogner Uberschall, if you happen to have.

Man I got no clue what those things are I guess I need to
go google them

Hi Cantex,
I bought the bike, new, cash, in Omaha NE from DNR Motorsport. I still have the original KTM bag, manual, kit that comes with it, but I never received a title paper. I wasn't aware that you got a title with an offroad vehicle. There is no lien on this bike though and if its a huge sticking point I'll title it.

-Jesse

A lot of people are unaware of the rules/laws. From the TxDot website:

'Must I register/title my ATV or my off-highway use vehicle?

All-terrain vehicles (three or more wheels, equipped with a saddle or bench seat, and not designed by the manufacturer for farm or lawn use) are required to be titled, but not registered. Off-highway motorcycles (two or three wheels) are required to be titled, but not registered.'

http://www.txdmv.gov/vehicles/registration/faq.htm

I know most people say it doesn't matter but, I'm kind of anal about it. My dirt bikes are titled. The dealer should have provided you with an MCO (manufacturer's certificate of origin, sometimes called statement of origin or MSO). That would have been what you'd take to the tax office to get a title in your name, which would be stamped "off-road use only". The cost is/was $33, which people claim is nothing but a revenue generator but, there is some peace of mind having both a legal claim to the bike, as well as a title document number/VIN in place in the event of theft. Again, most people don't care and I agree that bikes change hands numerous times without any problems whatsoever but, it's just how I am.

I realize this is resurrecting a long dead thread, but the bike is still for sale. Price is "make me an offer" and I have the title.

How is this thing still available? I would buy it in a minute if I could even get close to touching the ground!

A lot of people are unaware of the rules/laws. From the TxDot website:

'Must I register/title my ATV or my off-highway use vehicle?

All-terrain vehicles (three or more wheels, equipped with a saddle or bench seat, and not designed by the manufacturer for farm or lawn use) are required to be titled, but not registered. Off-highway motorcycles (two or three wheels) are required to be titled, but not registered.'

http://www.txdmv.gov/vehicles/registration/faq.htm

I know most people say it doesn't matter but, I'm kind of anal about it. My dirt bikes are titled. The dealer should have provided you with an MCO (manufacturer's certificate of origin, sometimes called statement of origin or MSO). That would have been what you'd take to the tax office to get a title in your name, which would be stamped "off-road use only". The cost is/was $33, which people claim is nothing but a revenue generator but, there is some peace of mind having both a legal claim to the bike, as well as a title document number/VIN in place in the event of theft. Again, most people don't care and I agree that bikes change hands numerous times without any problems whatsoever but, it's just how I am.

Dude it's a 13 yr old bike & great deal, why give em neg publicity on his post? If it's a concern send him a pm asking for vin# & call local sheriff dept & have them run # to see if it's stolen . Big diff between being anal & being real!

Any idea on hours? Have current pictures?

Thanks

New pics. Sorry for mess in the garage, everything is getting moved around. Bike has probably 40hrs on it.

IMG_5731.JPG

IMG_5732.JPG

IMG_5733.JPG

Back